Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2019, 04:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I think the number of positive verses far outweighs the number of negative verses.

For myself I think it is valuable to keep in mind that the body houses the spirit, and it is valuable because it gives the spirit an opportunity to grow. For some reason growth seems to happen when we are embodied.

Having a grounded appreciation of the value of the body is vital to my understanding of the spiritual path as well, instead of cutting out into heaven, I see value in bringing the spirit into the body.

This is a split I've been thinking about lately, some people can't wait to get beyond the body and reincarnation, and the alternative is to bring spirit into the body. These seem to be two very different ways of envisioning spirituality, and I am firmly in the camp of bringing spirit into the body.

Below are my teachings from spirit, and are for your considerations.

The body does not house the spirit...the spirit is only connected to the flesh, and is less dense than the flesh and is in the exact same location as the flesh and is enmeshed within the flesh.
We the spirit can move away from the flesh, and are not dependent on the flesh and are safe without the flesh.

We do not need the flesh in order for an opportunity to grow, if the spiritual being who is connected to the flesh is permanently disconnected from the flesh pre or post birth, then the undeveloped foetus sized spiritual soul being or the baby or infant spiritual soul being will have even more love and care and attention in the summerlands (lesser heavens) and a chance to grow and develop into a most perfect and pure minded adult with beautiful morals than what that "pre or post infant" being will ever ever ever have whilst connected to the flesh and living on earth....GROWTH IS NOT DEPENDENT ON BEING EMBODIED.

The only reason for starting life on an Earth like planet is to give a blank spirit/soul an identity from the DNA of its parents. The parents chose to create life and at the first spark (conception) a tiny blank soul is instantly joined to foetus, and the combined DNA of the parents is recorded within the newly growing spiritual soul being.
And from that instant, the spiritual soul being can be permanently disconnected from the flesh and continue to grow to perfection whilst residing in the summerlands in the loving care of bright beings that choose to look beings of pre or post infant stage in life.

"However" it should also be said that another reason for staying connected to the flesh is so that we can have an opportunity to create life ourselves in our own image, as it can not be accomplished without the flesh.

Out side of the above, the flesh and earth life has no bearing on the quality of spiritual soul being nor the life without the flesh...all that is needed to becoming a pure minded soul being is found within the summerlands and or the Holy Kingdom.

"AND" spirit can not be brought into the body, as the body is only a sensory unit and sends information from it's surroundings to the brain..(which is only a processing unit)... of the incoming sensory infomation, and the brain body unit is a totally NON sentient and non conscious and non intelligent unit....all information received by the brain from the body is transformed by the brain and instantly delivered to us the enmeshed spiritual soul being and it is us that responds to that newly transformed information and our response is instantly sent to the brain which then instantly transforms our response into content that the body can utilize in order for the body to operate so that we can sence and move and to interact through the body with the people and the environment of earth.

So in effect..we are spirit..and we live on earth and non dependantly connected to a non sentient non intelegent non conscious flesh unit. And we should live as spiritual beings do, in the Summerlands and or the Holy Kingdoms, interacting with a pure natural love equivilant to the purity of the love displayed in the first sphere of the summerlands or higher if we could develop that kind of love, but for a number of reasons that have developed since the first parents were here on earth, developing such a love is nigh impossible.

Neil.