Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Seeker

Gabriel dream?

Had a crazy vivid dream where I was alone at night in some kind of field or shrubland area. I knew I was potentially lost, but saw lights in the distance and also knew, deep down, I could get to those lights, even if the path wasn't a direct one - my mind working out the logistics of understanding there'd be bushes and trees in my way and I'd have to go around, etc. I even sort of enjoyed the possibility of the challenge.

As I'm working my way toward those lights, I come to a clearing that, unlike the rest of the space so far was at least dimly lit enough, perhaps by moonlight, that I could see a pack of dogs. My first reaction was "DANGER" but then I got an idea and produced a ball from somewhere - not sure if I was carrying it on me or picked it up off of the ground - and threw it.

Naturally, the dogs were like OMG A BALL. HECK YES. And went chasing after it. I was prepared to go on my way, but the ball came flying back at me. I don't know how the dogs managed to throw the ball back at me, but I just went along with it and threw the ball again. It comes flying back. And then it was like the other dogs were finding random balls out in the black field and throwing them back to me as well.

At first, this was a lot of fun, playing catch/fetch with these dogs. But then there were waaaayyy too many balls to catch in time before they started hitting me. In particular, I kept getting beaned in one particular spot - the brow over my right eye. I could feel the skin breaking, the eye swelling, and I was quickly getting overwhelmed.

Then this random band of wandering folks came along and ushered me safely away, and my brow/eye were all better. I was no longer in the field. I can't remember what was being said to me, but there was a promise of protection and advice coming from their leader - some guy with a mop of golden curls that struck me as very 80s... which was another thing that stood out to me: he was dressed like Brian Johnson, or that's how I associated what he was wearing. A band shirt, jeans, and I kept thinking AC/DC. But this guy was very much NOT Brian Johnson.

I go on my way to a different part of the dream that I can't remember as well, except that, at some point, I decided I wanted or needed to "friend" this guy on some sort of social networking thing, I think because I couldn't remember what he'd told me, but I also couldn't remember his name. I ended up rummaging through some kind of roster and then it clicked, like, OH YEAH, HE SAID HIS NAME WAS GABRIEL.

I still couldn't find him and went about my dream business and thought nothing of it til I woke up.

As soon as I woke up, however, everything came together for me, even suspecting the AC/DC association was a cheeky allusion to Gabriel being able to appear as either male or female.

I tried meditating on it and going back to sleep, in hopes of the conversation coming back to me, but though I got back to sleep, the dreams that followed either didn't have the conversation in it or I just didn't retain it. Again.

(sad trombone sound goes here)

One of the last numbers I remember seeing last night before bed was 1111, this was also one of the first times I saw upon waking up, leaving me a little more convinced it wasn't just another dream, but...

I'm not at all versed in communicating with angels or spirit guides, or having contact with either, so I'm not 100% sure if this is just a dream or contact or how to reopen a line of communication.

I'm open to thoughts and opinions. Thanks for reading this far!