Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2018, 02:26 AM
Pathfinder

Im new to this

Hi All

I am very new to this telepathy. I recently just started having a mental ( as I call it) conversation with a person I haven't seen or heard from in about a year. Ive had it go on what seems like all day long. The conversation seem so real to me anyways. I can actually visualize this person and even catch myself making expressions the same as this person does.

A few days ago I kept asking the person to make contact with me via text message or a phone call and they never did. I even stated what to say and I had a mental picture of the text and watched them type it out and hit send.

Anyways I never got a text but funny thing is my wife did from that person. It was just a text that stated miss yall and been thinking about yall and love ya'll. How can I get them to send me a message ? I visualized them sending me a message that just says "can we talk ? " We were very close and used to talk every day either by calling or texting, then life got in the way. I really treasured the friendship.

How can I be assured that my conversation I am having every day is legit and not just in my head ? I am so new to all this and lately my power supply has been well charged. Has anyone ever had someone confirm to them the conversations they were having via telepathy ??

Thanks
mb