Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-01-2018, 09:13 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
How Do I Turn It Off and On At Will?

I have all the clairs, but my storngest one is clairaudience followed by clairvoyance.

For the past year-and-a-half, I have found that I can just be lying in bed with my eyes closed and I will get 'impressions' of the visual and auditory sort. Sometimes they seem to be a mere reflection of my thoughts (both positive and negative). Often, they are symbolic and insightful (especially the visual ones) and with these, it's though I'm dreaming while wide awake. Still others, prove to be precognitive or telepathic.

However, I am finding this all to be a bit too busy for my liking and with too much information I'm feel overwhelmed in handling it all about a few days out of the week.

I do meditate but, frankly, that too can be rendered 'ablaze' with all of the above these days.

I am not sure what could've have triggered this except, perhaps, feeling overly bombarded by information in my waking life when I'd rather just take an indefinite retreat somewhere in nature with no phone, no internet, no television, etc. Alas, I cannot do that anytime soon in the foreseeable future.

How do I turn this off and on at will? Can anyone make some suggestions here? Has anyone here experienced something similar to this? I can always seem to turn it on further if I wish to. What I mean by this is, I can ask a certain question and then get an 'answer' via a symbol, or some words spoken to me, or in a dream - sometimes immediately and, other times, within a day or two. But I just cannot seem to turn it completely off when I want to. And when I do turn it 'off,' how do I get it back 'on' again and to a point I can tolerate?

Thanks for any advice!