Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Morph; Ive dropped a "paranoid" load..?...How so ..??..Could you explain what Im supposed to be paranoid about..?...Have I expressed any fear..?...Have I said that any of you should be fearful either..??..Have I said there is any "enemy" out to get us..?....where then is this paranoia....could you explain pls...

And of course, all that I write is very much indicative of my perspective and psychological state - so what..?..lol...that's HOW THE MIND WORKS after all..lol...just as everything you yourself post (and everyone else of course) is indicative of your/their perspective and psychological state(s) also - obviously....What then is your point..?..all youve shown is that my mind is operating the same way everybody elses does...lol.. but that doesn't mean there is anything inherently wrong with either my perspective or my state of Mind - does it..??..lol..

Fascinated by Dan Browns work you ask..??... Havent even read ANY of his stuff - irrelevant - heres why - I draw your attention to an earlier comment you made - and remind you that you and I have been doing this for a very long time now yes..?...It was actually nderf and not near death where we first "met" - and look my friend - that was way way WAY before Dan Brown said ANYTHING like Im saying, wasn't it - and still there I was , presenting all this even back then and PRIOR to anything he had ever had published lol..no..?...

So you may try to demean me all you like - but you will find as always, truth is my ally and I only ever speak the truth here.. These little comments are - pointless - irrelevant - As I asked above - cant you just stick to the things presented, answer the points raised that you disagree with, without these silly little comments and inuendos that are just designed to take the topic off away form truth I present..

oh -and as I already hinted at - prophecy mate - I FULLY AGREE - but - as also said - not really relevant to what I wanted to do here, and already Im dragged off track enough for one day..lol...But rest assured my friend - I will get around to covering that aspect too - as once again manipulation and deceit are involved there, and I really cant abide religious untruth so it will be my pleasure and duty to oblige.... I mean though , first I want to do the WHOLE of Thomas here - only just started - but if I do forget or patience wears thin, then feel free to badger and pester until I give you what you need...

For now I will just have to say what I already said.. You are correct - the DSS pertain to the OLD JEWISH TRADITION just as I said already - but look -the old tradition is not the truth of Christ anyway - so again, what is your point..?..lol..