Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up learning and practicing channeling

channeling spirits is a natural gift i have just recently decided to practice. i have always felt a since of connection to the spirit world but was always so scared to actually open myself up enough to understand the gift i was givin. but when i got older i just felt like i was different . like their was something more to my life then just the plain Jane ordinary life. i decided to go inside myself and learn who i was and why these feelings of helping the departed kept haunting me. so i just started to channel . its hard to talk to anyone or ask anyone about this form of connecting with the dead because people tend to judge you. or mock you . i felt like i was apart of something. life to me was starting to teach me how to just let go and do what i wanted. but because of the negative feedback from family i would only practice when i was alone and away from everyone . no one understood the practice they assumed it was nothing but bad . i eventually just gave up on trying to please everyone . and slowly started back again. i really want to learn more and understand more about this practice . like how to know your protected from bad or negative spirit? how to grow more in the practice in order to help other people a mentor is what i need and a friend who shares the same interest as i do . if anyone has any tips or helpful advice i would love to hear !!!!!!!!!!!