Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Cause and Effect Deterministic Universe

We live in cause and effect deterministic Universe. imho

There exists no true random-ness, or uncertainty, except in humans and other animals inability to map chart all interrelationships of Universe at ultra-micro scales of existence, as presented below in statically conceptual ideal/perfect expression;

Space ( ) positive shaped gravity arcs,

Time >< observed time as inversions from gravity and dark energy,

Space )( negative shaped dark energy arcs,

and the basis for all cause and effect ergo determinism and the link (> ^v <)(> v^ <) that connects our observed time ^v^v aspects of Universe to ultra-micro gravity and dark energy properties of space-time.

^v^v^v is topological sine-wave frequency found in the body { observed time } of numerically sequential set of numbers, where all prime numbers/nodes--- except 2 and 3 ---plus other non-prime odd numbers/nodes align as outer surface arcs of a great torus, as an abstract great circle, ergo positive gravity,

and of some even numbers as inner surface arcs of great torus, as an abstract great circle ergo negative dark energy.

A nematode~~~* has appearance of a brain node. Rather doubt it has access much access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept.

We have 12 pairs ( bilateral? ) cranial nerves. These 12 extend from areas above the spinal chord~~~~ closer to mid-brain~+~+~+~+~+~+~=+{:} and brain.

I believe these 12 are related to 12 vertexes of both cubo-octahedron and icosahedron, or to the cubo-octahedrons 25 great circles.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f5011b.html

4-fold cubo-octahedron = 12, 6, 4 and 3 sets of great circles ergo 25.

5-fold icosahedron = 15, 10 and 6 bilateral sets of great circles ergo 31 + 31 = 62 great circles

We have 31 bilateral spinal nerves+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+=+{:} and I believe these 31 can be associated with 31 left and right-skew great circles of the 5-fold icosahedron.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergeti ... 5730a.html

Both of these I believe are associated with space-time as show at top of this post.

Space ( ) positive shaped gravity arcs,

Time >< observed time as inversions from gravity and dark energy,

Space )( negative shaped dark energy arcs,

and the basis for all cause and effect ergo determinism and the link that connects our observed time aspects of Universe gravity and dark energy properties of space-time.

The link below goes to graphic I created to help visualize the abstract great circles of Space-Time-Space and the sequential numerics of a single trajectory, that, defines a toroidal-like shape.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...AtUQMwhRKCowKghttps://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...AtUQMwhRKCowKg

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman