Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
Crystals and Animals

Hello

I have a cat that likes to help a lot with pretty much anything I do. Lately she seems to taken a interest in my crystals that I have laying on my dresser. I used to keep them up because I did not have a spot for them but now that I have a spot I keep them out.

She will jump on my dresser and look at them, then sometimes i catch her walking inbetween them, she even tried to sit on them! I keep making her get down cause I didn't want her to mess up with the energy flow of them and me. So she realized I wouldn't let her sit on them what she does is sit by them, like relax so her paws are just a few inches from them. I am starting to cleanse them more regularly and it doesn't feel like to me that she is messing up anything

Is this okay? Will she be okay? ( and the crystals) anyone have animals that does this? If you're wondering what type of crystals I have, they are angel aura quartz, selenite, green chlorite quarts, and a rose quart.