Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-11-2006, 09:04 PM
pepperi

Hello

I just wanted to put my two cents in here: That coldness you feel is probably a spirit next to you. I'm not sure if they were good or bad. I have much experience in this area as my religion is vodou and this happened to my father. When I was younger I was surrounded somewhat with spirits and tarot reading spells and such. My father never really believed in these things. He became different one day, sorda zombish. He freaked me out because he used to leave forks and knives under the sofa. At the time I believed he was going nuts. As I got older and studied more, I realized my father in some way was trying to protect himself by hiding the utensils everywhere. Anyway we tried to fix the problem but he was too far gone. After that I realized that there are evil people out there but they can't hurt me unless I let them. My spirits protect because I acknowledge them and pray to them always. I feel you need to do the same. Everyone has a guardian angel spirit guide or whatever. You can continue doing meditation because I feel you may have been connecting to your guide. Once you do this your guide will begin protecting you. To go one step further, place three pieces of garlic and camphor(little white blocks of menthol) in a clean cup(never to be used for anything else) and placed in the corner of the front door to the house or apartment. This will protect your home against negative energies. If you also like I can prescribe a spiritual bath that "may" help. You can also carry around a blessed citrine stone to help your body recover somewhat. Hope this helps some. Be blessed Kat