Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
The Tower and Death Card... Advice??

So I was doing a general reading for myself, asking what's coming for me. I kind of got the same cards I have been getting lately, not really important at the moment, but I like to draw an extra card at the end to give me kind of a heads up for the near future, well, this card was The Tower. I didn't give it too much thought, usually The Tower means "a lot on my plate" or "too much to handle" or "an overwhelming phase" with a big change to me.

My sister-in-law and her boyfriend are coming to visit in a couple of weeks so I did a new reading asking how that visit is gonna go. I got the Ace of wands (that I took as a positive thing), the Two of Cups (which made me think of them as a couple having fun and a good time), and then The Tower again, I drew my extra card and I got the Death card, so I freaked. Is the Tower card related to my sister-in-law and her boyfriend? How would you interpret those card related to my question?

I know that the Death card doesn't have to mean real death but both cards, the Tower and Death together is a little scary, they are negative cards, imminent changes and not pleasant...

What do you think? Any advice? TIA!

*P.S. Right after I wrote this post I drew another card and it was the Three of Swords.... WTH??!! this doesn't look good...