Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-04-2016, 02:38 AM
Suspended

@unclemanifestor

yes i know, until you have an experience like i had you will have no idea. You will only look at me like im crazy and give the "normal" responses.

here is an example that could be REAL.
Unicorns and ki-rin are two mythological creatures that are horses with horns sprouting from their forheads. Unicorns are greek and Ki-rin are japanese. These myths are from ancient times. Do you believe they are imaginary creatures or real, seeing as two countries seperated by numerous warring nations in a time when people killed others for non identical belief systems, how would they both imagine the same creature??

so you start to believe in unicorns as if they actually exist, perhaps exstinct but at least real at one time. then you see a new reporter or maybe a documentary on history channel about unicorns, and you see a palentologist digging up a skeleton.. are you hallucinating??? after all your not really paranoid.

LOL, this reminds me of something i saw on TV, it was litteraly this but with mermaids.. it was on discovery channel or NAT-geo.

So this example is perfect. Did i hallucinate that TV show about mermaids? does discovery not care about what they air as long as they get ratings? if you saw what i saw the "mermaid video" was soooo obvious a hoax as they played creepy music when walking up to a tank with a suposed mermaid inside, and then all you can see is this little window of water and just as the mermaids hand slams against the glass, the video ends.

@jota

this somewhat sounds like my infinte reality theory. I am a reciever and can pick up on any reality i want. But what does that mean or say about reality.

Do i have a "home" reality, or do i constantly shift to what ever reality i am most in tune with. <-- i have explored this idea and with this idea i cannot find a way to say others are real, the only way i can say others are real is that infinity springs from everything all the time, so lets say a friend of yours goes into another reality, then another version of that friend will be created to replace your friend that went in a different reality direction, that new friend will have lived life just as authenticly as you and have the exact same life as the friend that went in the other direiction, but for human purposes, its not really the same person. So this most likley happens all the time and its like saying you have a billion versions of every single person in your life. This is also a sad feeling because it makes me feel unconnected.

@ Hexagon222

what was your experiences? did you see anything completely unreal?

i have had hundreds of small events i can spin off as if to say humans are one being at some higher level of reality, which would explain why me thinking of giraffes would cause my son to draw a picture of a giraff in art school. So its almost to say sometimes you are only one part of the equation.

one day i wanted to go swimming, my gramma gets home and asks if i want to go swimming. in this i can just say that i am part of the equation.

@ Gracey

can you please elaborate more.

what do you mean our subconscious is aware of things our conscious isnt? are you saying i am more aware of other realitys? or are you saying im more aware of this ONE reality?

please explain in full detail and dont mind how lengthy it is, ill read it 5x over.