Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2006, 04:45 AM
Suspended
Spiritual UFOs

I come out with these titles; for want of a better word. In the earlier years of my life, I was very fortunate to have experiences with UFOs.

It started in the mid sixties and trailed off in the early eighties. Throughout the latter part of the sixties; I have had many UFO experiences and even became friends with the occupants. If you think I am going half crazy, wait till you read about my ghost experiences on the adjacent columns

People talk about UFOs, they even claim to see the occasional one or two, but when a person claims he has had experiences, the majority 'switch off'. Occasionally you get some hostility and verbal discrimination, but more often than not, the contactee is isolated in his experience and made to look stupid.

At first, this used to bother me, being a one man crusade to a sceptic world. Yet with me, it is not just a matter of opinion, but fact. It is not my intention to force my views down others throats',
as it is entirely up to the individual to decide for themselves. Take it or leave it......it is as simple as that.

If I opinionate on what someone has said, this is purely in response to the post and the basis of a free and easy discussion.

I have probably had about sixty sightings through that period and have got maybe eight or nine pictures, as I tried to photograph them. Unfortunately, I have not been very good at it and they have provided me with the pictures. One of them, is of Larnaka Bay (see my post above).

They have also provided me with pictures of their craft, areal photographs taken from their craft, and even pictures of themselves including robots. Some are good quality, others are poor and have been damaged. I have never been abducted or came face to face with them.

Their craft are not the nuts and bolts variety, and come from another earth dimension. So providing I am allowed to show my evidence without having them removed, like I have on other forums then I would be more than happy to talk about them.

As yet, I don't wish to bombarded you with too much material, so I am just showing my collection of ghost photographs at this moment.
I do hope to come back to this thread later on.

Would just like to say that my ghost and UFO phenomenon are interlinked, as some of these UFO entities can be classed as god like and part of the Overself linking many incarnations to the source. They move about in beams of light and many references can be found in the bible.
If you take a look at some of my poetry and some of my psychic postings you will understand my way of thinking.

So thank you very much for looking at my post and see you soon.

Regards George