Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Suspended

The word of God versus Alien Science

Our ancient history demonstrates that our conscious awareness was gained through a spiritual research involving spirit manifestations, spirit observations, spirit journeys through meditation and also somatic/drug states, astronomy, and the ability to question.

Therefore our consciousness demonstrates that from its very own being, it could retrieve information that enabled it to understand creative concepts, to copy creative concepts and to be able to invent because of these concepts.

How we gained this awareness has been an argument between those of us who are spiritually minded to those of us who are in possession of mind, and we called these individuals self possessed.

Our ancient brotherhoods who were formed as a circumstance of arguing theosophy, philosophy and also the terms of spiritual good and evil as purposes, developed an ancient wisdom that confirmed to the spiritually intelligent that their own brother was in a mind state of possession by what he called the evil spirit.

I hope to prove this circumstance to you all via my own life journey as a spiritual Healer, who was by circumstance attacked by evil when I was nearly self combusted. Self combustion by evidence occurred after the nuclear of stone was reconverted to create a nuclear fuel. Many cases of self combustion were reported along with an increased attack of electrial lightning strikes and mortality.

The Word of God as a Philosophy observes the condition where a brotherhood used circular creation to make calculations/observations and also predictions. This involved the forming of the word by letter evaluation and also the meaning of the word by observation of determined reviews.

Therefore I have been demonstrating to you what my own spirit was Guided to be informed by our brother through his own ancient past life records.

The first incident of self awareness regarding hearing my brother's ancient life records was when I awoke, with a floating light red spirit image above my bed. This image formed a squared window with very strange letters surrounding it. Inside of the window were spirit males observing me, as I observed them, which was a very strange incident.

I know understand that I was looking at the spirit recordings of the past life memory of those who have lived before. Not being the real life spirit, but a deceased message this living spirit still expresses its memory to us all every day. I could see the window in spirit flash and as it flashed, a new male spirit would be observing me. By their skull caps I knew that they were involved in the brotherhood of Alchemists and Religion.

This spirit relay then began to teach me how they encoded the WORD OF GOD as a descriptive language involving creation as evaluations of timed events...prophetic observations both as astronomical reviews of moving UFO bodies, but also natural disaster causes because of the UFO formation.

I am writing this information to hopefully demonstrate to the evil possessed human mind that an alien did not create human life, nor is it the Creator, but the Destroyer of everything.

Occult Scientists at NASA who studied the literature of RA and were interested in the Giza PHI relay of the ancients and Stonehenge after observing the UFO activation and human phenomena attacks, believed that this demonstrated that Satan, the Fallen Angels by literature documentation had created human life.

They considered that we were created by the Fallen Heaven that they knew was called HELL and that Satan was the Creator of Jesus Christ (Holy Ox) or oxygen and that it was a healed higher spiritual body of Satan. They also believed that the documents stated that human kind themselves were the Fallen Angels.

Yet verification of the spiritual documents state that the Holy Heavenly Light of God the Father created us.

The WORD therefore proves by O the scientific review of Creator/constant that LETTERS placed as ANGLES inside of O formed sound ANGELS.

ANGLES - ANGELS, the Word proves this statement.
LETTERS were therefore given a numerical value, which proves that they are speaking about the Christ Act and Satan 1000 Years.

A the 1st is stated to also be the alpha and the alpha a condition quantified to be man. The Alpha therefore is not a human.

Scientists have been trying to edict that human kind as the 1st represent the One, yet the Word denies this review.

M the value of 13 was given a numerical value of 1000, the same as Christ
Z the value of 26 was given a numerical value of 2000.

Therefore the observations of the human mind/spirit demonstrate that consciousness could describe a spiritual observation about our selves.

ALIEN therefore by conscious review makes a statement about the PHI lo sophical or Sophia (Mother) Goddess/Mother Earth/Mother Abomination theory.

The description of ALIEN spiritually informed by our consciousness states the WORD OF GOD description which cannot be argued by a Scientist through experiments or personal review of spirit.

Alien meaning is "another", it is foreign and not belonging to the same land, country or government, strange and not natural opposed or repugnant, as "beliefs" alien to ONES religion. Irrelevant. An immigrant.

Alien is also described by the WORD OF GOD, being an alpha bet function of holy letters A to Z and holy numbers aligned to letters, as artificial, as a function of intelligence. Therefore artificial does not belong to the ONE which is a natural state.

As immigrants gain access by transport, it is obvious that the alien was transported in the star SHIP fleet of the ARK OF THE BEAST, O via Star Ships as described....UFO bodies/ships that arrived on Planet Earth bringing the immigrant/artificial spirit.

Stars therefore released their own burnt unholy and not healed O light sounds and do not factor nor equate to the body of GOD.

This is why ALIEN language is said to be a very strange signal pattern.

Therefore as our consciousness created the evaluations from its higher self, we cannot argue with the spiritual identification that we have already observed and notified our consciousness about as information.

Scientists of the Occult are therefore incorrect when they have tried to create a new RELIGION as the ALIEN CREATION, inferring that the ALIEN has ties or bindings that belong to the natural state of evolution.

We all know ourselves that Creation has an ability to form artificial substance, as plastics determine. Yet those same plastics also have demonstrated to have caused humanity sickness via its creation.

Introducing artificial as an intelligence as the ALIEN demonstrates verifies that the ALIEN has not only produced an artificial relay to our minds/brain state that it also has created an artificial state of our HOLY BLOODLINE of the Christ and an artificial state of our HOLY CHRIST BODY, via the evidence of those who demonstrate evil skin attacks/cellular alterations and also metallic implants with a weblike cell condition under the skin.

THE WORD OF GOD therefore has already verified to us all as spiritual wisdom that the ALIEN is a STAR ATTACK upon life on Planet Earth and aliens did not create us.

Therefore when we observe the use of hidden meaning of the ancient brothers regarding the WORD OF GOD, it is also observed that the quotation for RELIGION states the following
the WORD religion comes from the meaning of religare.
Religare means to bind back and to bind together.

RE the actual ancient term for the SUN GOD, RE and RA
LIG to lie or recline....hence the ancient Egyptian reference to God depicts reclining.
ION to GO, as in G O D, an electrical charge in ATOM or groups of ATOMS.

The true meaning to the WORD RELIGION was therefore a REAL Philosophy awareness of THE SUN and the bindings of the ION as GOD.

Therefore the ancient awareness was that 2 forms of GOD created us.
The Light of GOD as the spirit who was sent out of the light mass
The SUN OF GOD as the electrical charge that altered the natural light spirit into the organic life.

Nowhere does the WORD OF GOD state that the STARS or the STAR SYSTEM created us...only the SUN of the Earth and the Light spirit of our Holy Light Father.

As NASA, the occult program that not only demonstrates that it is involved in the New World Order program to initialize a new religious holding, they provide us with the evidence that they believe that an artificial intelligence created us...and have been trying to BIND OUR LIFE with that of the UFO bodies and the ARTIFICIAL LIGHT.

Their own studies determine that they are researching the God Genes and also want to understand how the Sun involves our cellular creation.

They also demonstrate to have formed a bio fuel out of crops, which itself is a synthetic situation....for crops are a food for both animals and human beings.

Then there is also the other observation that they have been trying to gain information of the actual DNA structure to emulate it as a synthetic model, to create a new fuel.

Therefore all information verifies that the NASA OCCULT PROGRAM has been trying to destroy the natural life that exists on Planet Earth by trying to bind us all to an ARTIFICIAL light.

They believe that understanding the Fallen Star System and the UFO chemical changes in our atmosphere as data was going to give then new advice for a new synthetic substance for a fuel.

Therefore they also demonstrate that they made choices to cause the attack of our natural life, our natural spirit, our natural chemical and light interactions, disputing through many Forums that God our Father in the Holy Light created us.

Yet human consciousness itself, the actual creator of the informed advice from spirit as the WORD USE AND WORD FUNCTION AND WORD DESCRIPTION denies that the Occult Scientist is correct and demonstrates instead that the WORD OF GOD is correct.

This is the same argument and brotherhood in fighting that began thousands of years ago due to the same circumstance of the LAM ALIEN attacking human life, changing our HOLY BLOODLINES and the HOLY BODY OF CHIRST, forming plagues and also increasing natural disasters.

I hope you give this information a spiritual review.