Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2011, 08:05 PM
deep

Being attacked in my bed..need guidance and wisdom

I am hoping that someone here might have some experience in this area as I am at a loss as to how to proceed or understand what is happening to me and why.
I am being attacked in my bed. The first incident I remember was as a small child. In that (and a few other) incident my mother's head was resting in my arm and very close to my face laughing at me hysterically or looming over me in my bed. This was only her head. I suffered from chronic insomnia for most of my life until about 5 years ago or so.
As a young adult I saw shadows and heard door knobs turn, heard voices and saw "people" running up behind me or felt them following very closely behind me. This stopped after many years of torment.
In the last year, I have had 2 very upsetting incidents in my bed again. In the first one a woman with very long dark hair slid up on top of me as I lay on my stomach and held me down very aggressively pressing her face in mine and making very threatening close eye contact. I struggled to get out from under her but she continued to hold me down by the back of my neck until I was having trouble breathing. She then disappeared. No words were exchanged but the energy was very threatening.
Last week I was in bed with my hand dangling over the side of the bed when I felt something touch my hand. I shook my hand thinking a bug must have touched it and when I did my hand was grabbed very roughly and my arm wrenched downward toward the floor. It felt like a human hand was clutching mine and when I struggled it began slowly scraping my knuckle of my first finger with it's nail. It actually felt as though it was scraping flesh from my hand. I was unable to free myself. I was sure my hand would be bleeding. When it finally stopped, I jumped out of bed and checked my hand. The knuckle was discolored but nothing like what I had felt. Oddly, this last incident has traumatized me even more than the last one which was much more aggressive and threatening in nature. I now have moments of intense fear when entering or leaving my bed though I do force myself to get in the bed, pray and try to sleep (which I eventually do).
I would like to understand what is happening and why. Also what implications this has for my spiritual health or lack thereof. It may be a loaded question to ask but without understanding how can I sort it out and stop the attacks? ANY advice, experience, wisdom would be greatly appreciated. I am very open to suggestions and explanations. Thank you. j