Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Neville

I was stopped doing something bad as a child, I was about to exact retribution on a school bully , He had insenced me with his unnecessary and habitual beatings on the way home from school, something snapped in me, the red mist of rage descended, I saw the panic in my antaganosits eyes as he turned and ran as I took off my belt, I was going to beat him to a bloody pulp.

He ran across the road and I raced after him and was struck by a cyclist who sent my careering through the air to land unceremoniously with grazed knees into the road. I guess I was not meant to kill him.

Another occasion was with my daughter Abigail who being born prematurely blew a hole in her lung in her struggle for breath, In order to treat he pneumothorax they put a pipe in , but it filled with mucouse and her oxygen absorption steadily decreased, The reaper was having a field day on the baby unit and every day a baby was called to heaven on the ward,

I was called in the middle of the night and to attend the unit, Abigails turn was at hand, then they swapped the tube for a wider gauge breathing tube and discovered the narrow one to be blocked with snot. As soon as the new tube went in the oxygen levels began to climb, the reaper wandered off in a sulk,

Abigail will be 13 this year and has no idea how much she frightened me.