Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-07-2014, 04:06 AM
somnium

Everyone eats

So A long time ago I was in university, and I left when I discovered some secrets about reality, great secrets that are hidden and kept form most. Anyways I denounced money and went on a spiritual quest. I had faith in God and the goodness of mankind and relied solely on this faith. When i was hungry or needed something I would ask for help, or knock on the closest door and ask for some food to eat. i was never rejected once that I can remember. Now i often went to the food banks too, and found that they only give you so much because they only have so much to give. Sadly not everyone goes out of there way to donate food goods despite the need that is there, however when I go door to door collecting food goods people are quite generous. And so now in my life I do not work and my needs are taken care of for the most part. The few indulgences I have are also met and that is all i need really, and so I have a lot of time on my hands. i can think of nothing greater to spend my free time then to create a new charity called 'Everyone eats'. I plan to go door to door and collect as much food as I can to then give to the food banks and the soup kitchens. I am making fliers as well for donations eventually, and get the word around to special programs about this charity so other people can also donate their time to help out in this cause. There is much to consider and plan and I have just started but I am excited to be able to do something great for the world. A step in the right direction without any monetary gain on my part. Everything I get will go to charity or advancing my cause. I hope eventually to start this charity as a nation wide program.

So yeah any suggestions or comments are welcome.