Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-01-2011, 01:50 AM
light_knight

Are we all mediums?

What do you think?
Old 21-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Ascender

We all possess psychic abilities. But most people's are dormant.
Old 21-01-2011, 05:11 AM
mac

No, we're not.
Old 21-01-2011, 05:51 AM
earthprowler

Mac, lol, play nice! why not introduce them to the other links that are on the forum about medium ship instead?
Old 21-01-2011, 02:46 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
Mac, lol, play nice! why not introduce them to the other links that are on the forum about medium ship instead?

I'll leave that for others to do. I'm keeping my contributions shorter nowadays. New year, new approach...
Old 22-01-2011, 07:05 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
No, we're not.

I do love the way you are straight to the point,Mac.
Just the way I like it.

J. x
Old 22-01-2011, 08:46 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
I do love the way you are straight to the point,Mac.
Just the way I like it.

J. x

I agree! Mac's a fire starter on this subject when some one poses a question on it. I believe that he makes you dig deep and truly look at what it is, what you claim to be and what your abilities are. No, he's not the most glamorous about it and continually asks WHY and what makes you think those things but it's a good thing. You go back and look at all (and there are many and were quite a few more before we crashed) of the posts on mediumship, channeling, psychics and he doesn't judge in the way some may think, but he does ask the same questions over and over. He's blunt and straight to the point but I would rather have that than someone "feathering" it for me.
Old 22-01-2011, 09:11 PM
deepsea

Quote:
I agree! Mac's a fire starter on this subject when some one poses a question on it. I believe that he makes you dig deep and truly look at what it is, what you claim to be and what your abilities are. No, he's not the most glamorous about it and continually asks WHY and what makes you think those things but it's a good thing. You go back and look at all (and there are many and were quite a few more before we crashed) of the posts on mediumship, channeling, psychics and he doesn't judge in the way some may think, but he does ask the same questions over and over. He's blunt and straight to the point but I would rather have that than someone "feathering" it for me.

I say this because Mac is a good friend of mine and I have always found him straight forward and no frills attached.
Best kind of mate to have.
You know where you stand with a friend like that.
(are you blushing yet,Mac)?

Deepsea
Old 22-01-2011, 09:18 PM
mac

Quote:

Thank you There are many who don't realise that when I ask questions it's not because I don't know the answer necessarily (at times though, I don't) but that it's rather to try to stimulate thought away from conventional patterns, away from accepting what's generally accepted without really having questioned if something's truly valid for them as individuals...

Not glamourous? awwww... But of course I am there not to pander to folks but to offer alternatives to 'stuff' - and sometimes I have to be blunt 'cos otherwise they just don't listen - or hear. There's a big difference and often evident in responses. Folks read what I say but do't necessarily hear what I say...

Sure I keep asking why and that's because so often folks don't have an answer. When they do I'll accept it when there's nothing left to debate or discuss. It may not be an answer which will do for me but I respect their position once I've heard why they hold that position.... But up to that I'll continue to challenge to try to find out if there's something that will benefit my understanding.

It's not all about altruism...
Old 21-01-2011, 08:03 AM
LadyB.

We all have the ability to communicate with spirit, yes.That does not make us all mediums though, obviously. We are only mediums when we start using this ability to pass on messages..

If you wish to see this discussed recently If you look further down this forum page or click on this link...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8330