Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2015, 10:47 PM
55Degrees

Volunteers required

I've recently received a new deck and would like to do some practice readings, for constructive feedback. So depending on the response to this post, I will accept questions over the next 5 days.

A few rules though

1) If I have read for you in the past month please do not request a reading.
2) You must have at least 20 posts, (if not, it will be at my discretion if I choose to read for you or not) DEFINITELY NOBODY WITH UNDER 5 POSTS.
3) No PM's......... these will be ignored!!
4) No 'can you just pull a few more cards?' These will also be ignored, other people will be waiting for their readings
5)No questions regarding a 3rd parties thoughts, feelings or possible actions, these cards are designed to be read about the person asking the question.
6)Constructive feedback is required, not just a 'thank you'.

If you have read this far and are still a willing victim post your question below, and I will respond as soon as possible (I may be busy with other commitments, however I will post your reading when it is ready).

3....2....1....GO!!!!!!!!
Old 16-08-2015, 02:39 AM
Master
Ok here is one. I have been considering trying to reintegrate my father into my life after he shut me out of his life 20 years ago. I feel it would be good to have a father if he could be that but I have a sense it is not going to be good for my well being and could never amount to much after such a long absence and being shown how little I matter previously.

So should I pursue it out what might be possible or avoid it due to the red flags I'm seeing.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:35 AM
55Degrees

Reading for TheGlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Ok here is one. I have been considering trying to reintegrate my father into my life after he shut me out of his life 20 years ago. I feel it would be good to have a father if he could be that but I have a sense it is not going to be good for my well being and could never amount to much after such a long absence and being shown how little I matter previously.

So should I pursue it out what might be possible or avoid it due to the red flags I'm seeing.

Hi, TheGlow,
Here's your reading,
Card positions
1) Your expectations - 12-The Lightworker
2)Working for or against you - 39 Resolve
3) Outcome - Knighthood
4)Hidden factors - Phoenix

It appears that your expectations are that your father will bring something into your life making it richer, and presenting you with what deep down seems like the missing g piece to the puzzle. This is a calling that is coming from a deeper place within you than just a thought, and you are hoping your father is ready to open up his heart and let you in.

The 2nd card I feel is more a factor working for you. It speaks of taking action, and staying strong. So I feel the cards show that whatever your doubts, it may be that now is the time to make your attempt at reintegrating your father, as you are strong enough to deal with feelings that will surface and any barriers your father may put up.

Even if there is no long term relationship established in the short term, it would appear that you will recieve some positive acknowledgment from your father, either telling you that he is proud of you, or that acknowledging your achievements. But it does appear that there is something positive to come out of your desire to make him part of your life.

The hidden factor to consider is that they may be an opportunity to get that chance to have your father in your life, however it may be that it will not be as you are expecting it, there has been so many changes in you both over time that the relationship will be as two adults and not the father/child relationship that you missed.

It does sound positive, but the relationship will be as though you are more respectful acquaintances, I think your father will see you as a fully independent adult who no longer needs parenting, where I feel your expectation is that he will provide fatherly advice, unfortunately that time has passed.
Old 17-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for TheGlow

Hi, TheGlow,
Here's your reading,
Card positions
1) Your expectations - 12-The Lightworker
2)Working for or against you - 39 Resolve
3) Outcome - Knighthood
4)Hidden factors - Phoenix

It appears that your expectations are that your father will bring something into your life making it richer, and presenting you with what deep down seems like the missing g piece to the puzzle. This is a calling that is coming from a deeper place within you than just a thought, and you are hoping your father is ready to open up his heart and let you in.

The 2nd card I feel is more a factor working for you. It speaks of taking action, and staying strong. So I feel the cards show that whatever your doubts, it may be that now is the time to make your attempt at reintegrating your father, as you are strong enough to deal with feelings that will surface and any barriers your father may put up.

Even if there is no long term relationship established in the short term, it would appear that you will recieve some positive acknowledgment from your father, either telling you that he is proud of you, or that acknowledging your achievements. But it does appear that there is something positive to come out of your desire to make him part of your life.

The hidden factor to consider is that they may be an opportunity to get that chance to have your father in your life, however it may be that it will not be as you are expecting it, there has been so many changes in you both over time that the relationship will be as two adults and not the father/child relationship that you missed.

It does sound positive, but the relationship will be as though you are more respectful acquaintances, I think your father will see you as a fully independent adult who no longer needs parenting, where I feel your expectation is that he will provide fatherly advice, unfortunately that time has passed.
Thank you! I think that is quite accurate and maybe a healthier aim to have.
Old 16-08-2015, 04:56 AM
Master
Do you see my health improving and how? Thankyou Deepsoul
Old 16-08-2015, 05:20 AM
Seeker

I'll volunteer if you feel like reading for me:

What do I need to do in order to get men I am romantically interested in to treat me better and be more respectful of me?
Old 16-08-2015, 08:50 PM
55Degrees

Reading for abloleynlives11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboleynlives11
I'll volunteer if you feel like reading for me:

What do I need to do in order to get men I am romantically interested in to treat me better and be more respectful of me?

Card positions
Card 1) Present - Downfall
Card 2) For or against - Mastery
Card 3) Background - Road to Nowhere
Card 4) Others View - Resolve
Card 5) Your View - Innocence
Card 6) Outcome - Phoenixk

Wow, these are powerful cards, it's quite a strong message.

You seem really disillusioned with regard to relationships, due to men letting you down, it's as if you are at the point where you feel so disillusioned by the past failed relationships that you wonder if it's worth putting your trust in any man and thus setting yourself up for failure. Yet you know that you need to change this and are willing to learn new strategies in how to get the kind of relationships you deserve
It appears that the cards show a pattern of behaviour that allowed you to take on relationships that really would not or could not lead to anything and yet unconsciously you kept repeating this (I'm sensing you are a 'fixer', someone who takes on men with issues, convinced you can fix them).
Other people think you need to stand your ground more in relationships, if you see or meet someone you are interested in, take action, don't wait for them to do the asking, put yourself forward and take charge.
It seems that you see your situation as you being too trustful, always being open hearted to people, although this attracts people who want to abuse this. You feel naive sometimes in believing that the feelings you have will automatically be reciprocated.

Your outcome looks as though you are going through a change, you are willing to take the past and grow from it, you know the lessons that you have learned and are ready to 'rise from the ashes' stronger and ready to reinvent yourself as someone worthy of respect and love.

In summary, I'd say it it all comes down to taking action, to show your inner strength, not to let the man take charge of the relationship direction. If you show them you are capable of being independent and decisive, respect should follow.

I hope this resonates with you.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:50 AM
Seeker

Hi Pisces,

This resonates with me exactly. I am indeed so disillusioned that I was thinking today that I am giving one last guy one chance, and if he doesn't work out, then I'm going to stop dating and start my own business (not that I couldn't do that anyway, but i really do want a relationship). I am extremely put off by how many liars I meet, and I am so tired of being hurt repeatedly. And you're right--I do approach with innocence, because I don't have bad intentions. I keep picking guys with bad intentions or guys who are a "road to nowhere," who never wanted a relationship at all. I don't know why I pick them or how to stop picking them.

The one thing you really honed in on that is big for me is for me to take action and start initiating and saying what I want from the get go. I don't do that, because I'm afraid men will be intimidated by me. But I will try this, and try to put that belief aside.

But yes--you described me perfectly well, and I will try to take control and initiate more, as well as tell them my intentions from day one.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for abloleynlives11

Card positions
Card 1) Present - Downfall
Card 2) For or against - Mastery
Card 3) Background - Road to Nowhere
Card 4) Others View - Resolve
Card 5) Your View - Innocence
Card 6) Outcome - Phoenixk

Wow, these are powerful cards, it's quite a strong message.

You seem really disillusioned with regard to relationships, due to men letting you down, it's as if you are at the point where you feel so disillusioned by the past failed relationships that you wonder if it's worth putting your trust in any man and thus setting yourself up for failure. Yet you know that you need to change this and are willing to learn new strategies in how to get the kind of relationships you deserve
It appears that the cards show a pattern of behaviour that allowed you to take on relationships that really would not or could not lead to anything and yet unconsciously you kept repeating this (I'm sensing you are a 'fixer', someone who takes on men with issues, convinced you can fix them).
Other people think you need to stand your ground more in relationships, if you see or meet someone you are interested in, take action, don't wait for them to do the asking, put yourself forward and take charge.
It seems that you see your situation as you being too trustful, always being open hearted to people, although this attracts people who want to abuse this. You feel naive sometimes in believing that the feelings you have will automatically be reciprocated.

Your outcome looks as though you are going through a change, you are willing to take the past and grow from it, you know the lessons that you have learned and are ready to 'rise from the ashes' stronger and ready to reinvent yourself as someone worthy of respect and love.

In summary, I'd say it it all comes down to taking action, to show your inner strength, not to let the man take charge of the relationship direction. If you show them you are capable of being independent and decisive, respect should follow.

I hope this resonates with you.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:53 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Do you see my health improving and how? Thankyou Deepsoul

Card positions and cards,
Card 1) Present - The Dragon
Card 2) For or Against - Masquerade
Catd 3) Background - The Hero
Card 4) Others View - Bliss
Card 5) Your View - Pegasus
Card 6) Outcome - Knighthood.

It appears that you have some anxieties around your health and these are adding to your health issues. Are you feel you are not being told everything? as it looks as though you have lost trust or feeling misled by someone, who I feel is your doctor.

Others around you, (or it may be the medical professionals) appear to think you should be feeling better by now, that you should be happy with the treatment you are receiving and are judging your health on how you look outwardly. I sense you feel your health is slowing you down, that things take longer to get done and this is not something you enjoy. You feel like your wings have been clipped and I'm sensing getting out and about is hampered.

Looking at your outcome card, there does seem as though there will be an improvement in your health, and it seems to be brought about by someone willing to, I want to say fight for you, however I think its a case of helping to push for further medical investigations. If I say minor surgery, would that make sense to you?
Old 16-08-2015, 12:31 PM
Knower

What do you see in my future with regards to my spiritual awakening?

Thank you for your reading
Closed Thread