Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-06-2015, 11:00 AM
7-Days-Luck

Cool Showing Drawn Pictures of My Friend's Astral Familiar

Okay, those who read my stories before, they would know that I tend to talk a lot about my friend who is a psychic and he has some astral spirit, a familiar who's always tagging around with him. I assure you, that astral being is nothing bad, it's a part of him. And I never really introduced the spirit properly Let me explain to those new to this, the familiar helps my friend to have a better defense in the astral zone. So whenever my friend astral projected, they will move around as the spirit itself. Imagine their consciousness is in the familiar and using him like a puppet, some cooperation going on there.

His name is Pzykee (Though I call him Fuzzy) and he suppose to be a black dragon spirit. Surprisingly, he is similar to 'Toothless', the black dragon from the movie 'How To Train Your Dragon'. That's just the face area, the rest is like some distorting moving black shape like a djinn or something. He hangs around at my friend's back mostly and he is very big. Here are drawn pictures of him, even though they are cartoon, that's as accurate as they will get.

Alright alright, I know some of you would react "GASP, OH NO, IT'S A BLACK EVIL SPIRIT". I assure you again, he is not bad. Just because he looks like some spooky black djinn doesn't mean he is bad. If he was, my friend would've been in trouble by now. Pzykee can emit light vibrational energy just like any light being should.

Okay, in the second picture, his toothy long wonky grins aren't part of the cartoon. His smile is literally like that according to what my friend explained and my friend also has skills in realism art so their drawings are always accurate. He has a funny character. He hates everyone else except my friend, he even hates me, he easily gets annoyed by most things and tend to make a 'meh' with tongue out to show disinterest. Of course, he communicates telepathically like all astrals.

I decided to upload these drawings to give more exposure to people who wondering what kind of things they would encounter. Yes, I am saying you shouldn't be scared of everything you see. Not that I am saying all dark beings are good. Sure you can chat with them but be cautious. My friend will always give this advice:
Quote:
The astral world is not as scary as the real world, as in the real world, any bad person can stab you at anytime, ending your life.

They indeed have a point on that so that advice is good. My friend actually also drew two more pictures of two light beings he met. One is some golden monkey, and another is some sort of fox that stands on two legs. Unfortunately, I can't share since it is my fault I lost the pictures (LAUGHS) But once I find them again, I will post them up.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:11 AM
Ascender
Unfortunately that is bad. But up to you to believe or not.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:17 AM
Knower
Whoa this is similar to a creature I saw...it wasn't good...well I felt like they needed to go...
Old 06-06-2015, 05:26 PM
7-Days-Luck

Oh for the love of- I even said he is not an evil spirit. He can use light positive energy like we do or like light beings. Just because he likes to look scary doesn't mean he is bad.

Usually, we can tell if something is bad by sensing, not by looking. Sometimes, even decent looking astrals can feel bad. Also, I know most dark beings are scary looking, but the most terrible ones can always disguise.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:41 PM
mika_nakashima7

looks like the copy of Krokmou in the dragon movie for children :)
Old 06-06-2015, 07:06 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika_nakashima7
looks like the copy of Krokmou in the dragon movie for children :)
Oh Kroukmou XD that's Toothless alright, from the movie How to Train Your Dragon. Yes, he indeed looks like Kroukmou, I tend wonder about that a lot.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:50 AM
Knower

How did your friend come about having a familiar? I would love to have this kind of protection when projecting. I tend to avoid projecting due to fear, even though I am able to do it.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:28 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
How did your friend come about having a familiar? I would love to have this kind of protection when projecting. I tend to avoid projecting due to fear, even though I am able to do it.
I am not really sure either. I guess familiar is similar to a guide but they are always there to protect? My friend is born a strong psychic and still training their skills. Maybe it's because due to being gifted a psychic, they had this familiar protecting them all along.

They never knew about having a familiar from the beginning. Only when my friend discovered they had a natural psychic ability, and then train up into the astral field, there they spot the black dragon spirit, always near them.

And yes indeed, having a familiar around to protect makes AP much safer. I don't think there is a way to get a familiar unless there is one with you already in the beginning. But then again, who knows? You might have one right now. You need to take the time to adjust your senses and vision to discover if you have a familiar or not. Or even your guide. Or animal spirit. Oh wait, familiars 'ARE' similar to animal spirits.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Master
hi

art is grt i doodl a lot i do i end up drwng men i do men iv not evn met

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-06-2015, 05:02 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
art is grt i doodl a lot i do i end up drwng men i do men iv not evn met
It is always good to doodle XD