Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 31-07-2014, 07:14 AM
gypsygoddess

Book1 Love Spells

Has anyone practiced a love spell before? If so, what was the outcome?

I'm curious because my best friend is Wiccan and he insisted on me performing one, which I did last night. No signs of it working yet. I don't expect it to be instant but I am more afraid of it backfiring. I've been through a lot of emotional trauma with relationships and I would rather not set myself up for impending doom. If anyone has any success stories, or not so successful, please share.
Old 31-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Master
I've done love spells. What were you asking for exactly? A specific person or a new relationship partner?

I've done love spells to try to get my ex back. Didn't work. Wasn't meant to be.

I've done a love spell calling in a soul mate. It worked, but it's SLOOOOOOWWWW moving. The situation with him is not to be rushed or pushed.

I just did a love spell for my girlfriend on the New Moon. That night, a cute guy came into her dreams

Stop thinking negatively. Think positively! Believe and receive! Don't think about the outcome at all and let the Universe do its work.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsygoddess
Has anyone practiced a love spell before? If so, what was the outcome?

I'm curious because my best friend is Wiccan and he insisted on me performing one, which I did last night. No signs of it working yet. I don't expect it to be instant but I am more afraid of it backfiring. I've been through a lot of emotional trauma with relationships and I would rather not set myself up for impending doom. If anyone has any success stories, or not so successful, please share.

Yes, I've done a love spell - a long time ago now. It worked very well. Thing is, when I decided that I wanted to end the relationship he had a very difficult time to accept it and get on with his life, very difficult time.

Wiccans believe that you should never work a love spell on a particular person (which I did, and would not recommend it) because you are interfering with their free will. These spells often work, but as time goes by the relationship often breaks down IMHO. It's fine to work a love spell to bring someone into your life, though. And really, I'd much rather someone genuinely love me than put a spell on them.

Why did your friend insist that YOU work a love spell if he's the one that's Wiccan, if you don't mind my asking, can you tell us about it?
Old 04-08-2014, 05:00 PM
gypsygoddess

It was intended for a specific person, yes. I don't claim to be Wiccan but I have helped my friend perform spells before. I am spiritual and when I assist in his spells I simply just put all of my intentions into them, so that's why I was comfortable with performing this one. I am aware of the law of three and that you shouldn't interfere with one's free will. I put good intentions into the spell, as much as I want him to love me I don't want him to be miserable loving me. If it's meant to be it will, I just wanted to try and help it along a little. No progress has been made yet but luckily it hasn't backfired on me.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Master

If the relationship grows will you be comfortable not knowing whether his feelings are truly his or his feelings for you were produced from the spell?
Old 05-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsygoddess
It was intended for a specific person, yes. I don't claim to be Wiccan but I have helped my friend perform spells before. I am spiritual and when I assist in his spells I simply just put all of my intentions into them, so that's why I was comfortable with performing this one. I am aware of the law of three and that you shouldn't interfere with one's free will. I put good intentions into the spell, as much as I want him to love me I don't want him to be miserable loving me. If it's meant to be it will, I just wanted to try and help it along a little. No progress has been made yet but luckily it hasn't backfired on me.

What did you ask for exactly?

When I did my love spell, I was trying to get my ex to talk to me. I specifically said in the spell "Please let the Universe grant this as long as FREE WILL allows." I would honestly rather have him not talk to me than think that he was forced against his free will to talk to me.

You don't need to push the energy of the Universe to get somebody to love you. You deserve love from somebody who will give it to you freely. Have you thought about casting another one just asking for a wonderful man who will love you?
Old 30-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Sindy

I would be very careful with love spells. I have done a few which have backfired terribly. Be careful what you ask for. Be very specific. You may get exactly what you want and then realize you didn't want it. Or you may get what you want but there may be a twist as well.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Wiccans believe that you should never work a love spell on a particular person because you are interfering with their free will. It's fine to work a love spell to bring someone into your life, though.

That is good advice, Jenny Crow. That is what I have heard also.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:42 AM
Deactivated Account
I don't think you should cast a love spell for a specific person. If s/he doesn't love you, then why cast a spell on them and FORCE them to love you? :)
Old 31-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Master
If the relationship is meant to be, will be! No reason for love spells. I personally don't believe in love spells. Everything happens at the right time, specially since you had emotional trauma with relationships you may be better off taking time for yourself. Relationships are complicated, why rush it? I'm just saying!