Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Administrator
Test your Medium Skills Via a Picture

Hello

There are a few things that one might pick up with the very ordinary looking England Church.....

There is nothing really tragic connected to it in history but there is an event that is done there that is rather interesting. Lets see what ye all can tune into.
The picture is slightly out of focus as there is a lot of "Spirit Energy" in it that ye might feel from it. I have grounded the energy and those that are with the image are at peace as this was a happy place to stop and visit.

Old 27-01-2014, 06:46 PM
magic_beans

lol great thread.

I don't want to guess incase I get it totally wrong.
Old 27-01-2014, 07:50 PM
prettypolly

Okay, I usually read people and not places but going to give this a try as much as I can.
I am drawn to the grave in the middle left and I see a picture of a man, dark hair below his chin, dark mustash and beard as well. Not clean in the sense of washing, I feel a poor man, punished. His eyes are sunken in, I am picturing a man with chains around his ankles, filthy with other men like they're made to do work for others here as punishment or been made to do it.

There is a lot of male energy here and not all energy is positive, there are men with the same appearence as the first man yet I feel they are 'above' him.

There is a female energy to the right of the building, she seems sad, there is a male energy beside her that likes to 'take over' and not let her have her say, he doesn't want her to be seen.

Not getting any names at this moment.
Old 27-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Kotori

I enjoy these types of posts, and I'm not even good at it! But, that's okay, I'll take a chance and put my two cents in anyway.

When I looked at the photo, it was as if I could see an angel smiling down on this church. I picked up on a peaceful feeling.

Thank you for sharing!
Old 27-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Administrator

That is interesting as this is one of the images I took when I was there. This was the only Angle in the graveyard and when ye see these that means its a child's grave. So as I was looking at this image and I blessed this child that might well be what one picked up on.

Lynn
Old 27-01-2014, 11:17 PM
magic_beans

I notice no-one seems to get it right in these threads, and I also think this type of activity is an abuse of mediumship and that gifts shouldn't be exercised so frivolously.

But hey ho, what the heck, let's give it a go anyway...

I see a group of people, predominantly children... congregating in the room nearest to the camera. Some kind of feast.

This is almost certainly totally wrong and my brain trying to guess it.
Old 28-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Administrator
Hello

I do not feel that I am a Medium and this is one of the ways I teach such as "we all are mediums" it is not something that only some come to this life with I feel. What differs is how we choose to use it or develop it further.

Too many have had great successes with this, not many are going to get the FULL on experience from a picture that is a high development or awareness level that takes years or even lifetimes to arrive at.

Now for the information that one put forth, ye are on the right idea but we are out side....not inside. There would be a lot of children there but not a feast. So I would say one has "not" guessed as there are mostly children and it is a congregation that would participate.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2014, 12:39 AM
Guide
Personally I think this is a great exercise for people to practice medium abilities the don't know they have. I love these!

And I tried but all I could come up with is the word "burning". And I don't think its bad burning but more like cremation. I'm
also getting like circles/a cycle and like a spinning sensation. I'm not very good at this or in tune but I tried my best!
Old 28-01-2014, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account

At very first glance I felt the word Fire? I saw Fire and maybe thought the church was on fire. I than read it wasn't a tragic event,so my mind tried drifting to other areas.But I sense lots of yellow burning light,like fire.

Maybe people dressed in dirty white cloths??I thought for a second about a walking on fire ritual.hmmmm
Old 28-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
Personally I think this is a great exercise for people to practice medium abilities the don't know they have. I love these!

And I tried but all I could come up with is the word "burning". And I don't think its bad burning but more like cremation. I'm
also getting like circles/a cycle and like a spinning sensation. I'm not very good at this or in tune but I tried my best!

Hello

As this would be at night and there would at times have been no source of outside lights powered I would think a torch would come into play here.
One is right on with the spinning sensation and circles....very good !!!!

See how this works....now if we are out side and this is something that goes on with a congregation what are they doing ? Is it a season thing ? Special event ?

Lynn