Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-01-2014, 02:57 AM
Administrator
Name Unknown....What Impressiions do you Get ?

Hello

While I do not know his name, he is a Rector from a Church in England. This picture of him was in a private chamber room.....what is in that room with him. what was he like ?

Old 26-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Pegasus

I got the feeling he was quite strict? But he was a kind and patient man who was saddened by the not so nice side of human nature....

I've not done this for a while so I'm not feeling very confident!
Old 26-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Administrator
Hello

He was strict yes....your on the mark there, too human nature was a part of the business he had in life.

Very good....

Lynn
Old 26-01-2014, 07:18 PM
pgrundy

I got Thaddeus, and something spindle-y or spiral made of wood.
Old 26-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Pegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

He was strict yes....your on the mark there, too human nature was a part of the business he had in life.

Very good....

Lynn

Oooh! Thank you!
Old 26-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Deactivated Account

well,when I first saw this photo I felt spooked and a spooked energy to want to explore it further.Usually, I like to do these picture guess games,but my first instinct kind of gave me a creepy feeling and I exited.

Just looking at his face,he striked me like he was very set to his ways,very traditional and strict.I dont sense kindness..

Is there a reason why his photo is locked away? And not embraced in a hallway out in the public?
Old 26-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Master

I've got a woman in the room, right hand side.

I don't like the rector I have to say. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him.
Old 26-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Pegasus

Was there some dark wood furniture in the room?
Old 26-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
I get the feeling that the name Alexander moves around him.
Old 28-01-2014, 03:00 AM
Knower
I am getting the name " Imanuel " a man of light. A man of much involvement in literature.