Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-12-2012, 11:38 AM
silent whisper

What do you want?

Is there anything you want, dream of, long to have in your world. We all have dreams, some small, some big. Are your dreams about you, just you, no one else. Some of our bigger dreams are about more than ourselves of course, but what dream lies in you that is yet to be fufilled and that you know is something that you are here to bring into being. Any ideas?
Old 04-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Ecthalion

Hello Silent whisper.

My dream is to be the person who I want to be and should be. A good man, not bound by persuit of pleasures but here to help others,
I'm trying to achieve this but have a long way to go.

Peace and love
Old 07-12-2012, 08:31 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme L. H.
Hello Silent whisper.

My dream is to be the person who I want to be and should be. A good man, not bound by persuit of pleasures but here to help others,
I'm trying to achieve this but have a long way to go.

Peace and love

Thats a lovely dream Graeme..to live out a dream in purpose and opening to that space of joy, can be deeply rewarding.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Gracey

i would like to be able to find a way for the human mind to experience with the senses the full spectrum of light and sound. and i am no where near bringing that technology to the world.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Master
I live in this place where I don't pay rent and have all my workshops to do just about all the stuff I wanna do but theres still land left and it's all gotten completely covered in weeds and has gone rampant. I've been on the verge of landscaping all of this for years but it always seems to rain when I ready to get started or some job comes in from outside and the weeds just keep growing.

The dream is to just while away my time having this excess land turned into gardens, just weeding and caring for it and also getting decorative with all the hard andscaping I'd do with the big piles of rubble that I've already got and can replemish easily. Just create this zone of quietness and peace and ramble about just enjoying it all.

So far, and we're talking a few years here, it hasn't happened but I do make a litte headway now and again. Recently I realised I could collect seed for the trees I want to grow so I'll slowly get a nursery together and start that in some corner.

It's not too far away either, this coming back to my own land, as I'm developing several ideas which will give me a bread and butter income with only a day or two of work each week. That'll then leave me the time to just settle back into where I am now anyways.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:39 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I live in this place where I don't pay rent and have all my workshops to do just about all the stuff I wanna do but theres still land left and it's all gotten completely covered in weeds and has gone rampant. I've been on the verge of landscaping all of this for years but it always seems to rain when I ready to get started or some job comes in from outside and the weeds just keep growing.

The dream is to just while away my time having this excess land turned into gardens, just weeding and caring for it and also getting decorative with all the hard andscaping I'd do with the big piles of rubble that I've already got and can replemish easily. Just create this zone of quietness and peace and ramble about just enjoying it all.

So far, and we're talking a few years here, it hasn't happened but I do make a litte headway now and again. Recently I realised I could collect seed for the trees I want to grow so I'll slowly get a nursery together and start that in some corner.

It's not too far away either, this coming back to my own land, as I'm developing several ideas which will give me a bread and butter income with only a day or two of work each week. That'll then leave me the time to just settle back into where I am now anyways.

Your dream sounds wonderful....there is a great satisfaction in the simply life of living in that space..being the creator and caretaker..and finding joy in the transformation..I like your idea of a seed collection for your trees...I am in the process of creating a nature haven on my block..I have been collecting seeds for my vegetables from The Lost Seed..which is a non-Hybrid, Non Gmo..with a focus on preserving our heritage varieties.....Like your own, I suspect it will all come together in a few years..
Old 07-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Gregatha

Hi Silent, so nice to say hello i read your question and thought about it for half an hour....fact is i don't have any hard core wants.....my wife is happy, we have good health....my neighours are friendly.....although life did not start out this way..its certainly ending with a bang.

What do i want?.....i want to always be in "awe" Cheers
Old 07-12-2012, 10:14 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregatha
Hi Silent, so nice to say hello i read your question and thought about it for half an hour....fact is i don't have any hard core wants.....my wife is happy, we have good health....my neighours are friendly.....although life did not start out this way..its certainly ending with a bang.

What do i want?.....i want to always be in "awe" Cheers

Nice to say hello back.....I am glad your not into hardcore.. Well I am glad that 2012 is in nearing its end with a bang for you..often our progression is a good sign of good things to come..even when they feel good..now..

"To be in awe"..how inspiring is your response..

Ps...I had to take out one of your grins, to put my grin in..hope you dont mind..*grins* lol!!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:31 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i would like to be able to find a way for the human mind to experience with the senses the full spectrum of light and sound. and i am no where near bringing that technology to the world.

Sounds amazing Gracey...I hope you find a way...
Old 07-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Mathew

G'day silent whisper

What do I want or desire, to want for myself is utterly egotistical but I would like NOW a little more love & harmony in my life but of course once we have a little of what we want we usually want more, bloody ego!!!

What probably diminishes the ego here is I also want or desire the same for all.

Love
Mathew

PS Ahh I forgot, a little more understanding wouldn't go astray either.