Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Guide
Leaking thoat chakra

Hi all,
I had a healing session yesterday and my healer told me that I had a leaking throat chakra, which was leaking from the back through my spinal cord.

This took me by surprise, but also explained why when I went to a client function last week, every time I tried to speak I kept tripping over my words and I wasn't in the least bit the articulate confident person that I normally am.

This particular client had I believe treated me quite badly and I wasn't allowed to "speak up" to defend myself as my boss wanted to keep the client on side, "client is always right". That and the fact that my boss also didn't defend my performance had really ****ed me off.

So I digress. . . I imagine my healer has closed the leakage, question then is how do I strengthen(?)/support my throat chakra having regard to this recurring situation of disempowerment and submission at work?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 26-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Master
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 26-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Neville

Hello ellesprit,

Blue is the colour that is thought to correspond with the throat chakra so you might like to try resting a small piece of lapis or sodalite on the effected area.
Old 26-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Guide
Hello Neville,

Thank you for that, I did that last night in my meditation :)

Saggi that is brilliant and yet simple! Will do so :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 26-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Master
Sing at work too Elle, more so even,,,

The song will come to you for you to sing and get your point across

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 26-11-2011, 10:08 PM
mattie

Chakra Balancing Exercises

I’m really skeptical about the pronouncement that you have a ‘leaking throat chakra.’ This sounds like the healer trying to generate future business. Even if the throat chakra is compromised in some way, it isn’t causing your being inarticulate, but just showing this.

Donna Eden gives chakra balancing exercises that anyone can do.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Even if the throat chakra is compromised in some way, it isn’t causing your being inarticulate
This sounds about 180 degrees wrong. What do you think the throat chakra does?
Old 27-11-2011, 12:00 PM
mattie

Throat Chakra Not Cause, But Just Showing The Effect Of Imbalanced Energies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
This sounds about 180 degrees wrong. What do you think the throat chakra does?

Whether these energy imbalances are caused by the chakra or the core energies (spirit/soul life force for this aspect) is a cause & effect issue & how one addresses these imbalances. An allopathic approach would be to continually try to balance the throat chakra w/ energy exercises anyone can do, but not to address the underlying core energy issues that are causing the imbalance. A holistic approach appreciates the throat chakra is only indicative of what is going on w/ our core energies, not the cause of the imbalanced energies.

Blaming the throat chakra for causing the imbalance is like blaming the dashboard overheating indicator of the car because we haven’t put water in the radiator. Or like blaming a fever for causing a virus. The fever doesn’t cause the virus, but is a symptom of it. An energy imbalance in our core energies, whether not speaking up or not being able to speak effectively, being overpowering verbally (bombastic or not being able to shut up) or not being able to communicate diplomatically isn’t a chakra issue, per se, but a deeper underlying issue. Donna Eden discusses various case histories in ‘Energy Medicine‘ about how the underlying energy imbalances w/ the person cause 5th chakra imbalances, citing patient histories. (pgs. 156-159)

Core energy issues that affect this chakra’s energies can be, for instance, not trusting one’s self or having a healthy self esteem, resulting in an unwillingness to speak up about one’s needs. The chakra imbalance is only showing what is going on w/ our underlying core energies, not the cause of why we aren’t speaking up though.

The throat chakra, our 5th main body chakra does many things. It is a processor that blends our 6th & 7th chakras & the 1st through 4th chakras that becomes our expression to the external world. It is a chakra very involved w/ the creative process in several ways. Both w/ how we express our self to the world & in how we connect w/ higher dimensional energies.

Although this chakra is often associated w/ our ability to express our self to the outside world it is less often mentioned as a contact point for our spiritual team to speak to us. The back of the neck is a very common place where we get this energy transmission which many feel w/ spiritual team contact & energy downloads. This can be a body rush that emanates from the back of the 5th chakra down throughout the rest of the body. It can also be a site that is used for a confirmation from our spiritual team if one is inclined to get this tactile type of confirmation. Multidimensions.com notes this ‘is the first chakra where we can communicate with higher beings.’ This chakra deals w/ so much more than our speaking. It is how we hear both our self & others & HS. When this chakra is balanced, it has moved past a personal & group perspective to a national consciousness. (http://www.multidimensions.com/Consc...s_5chakra.html) ‘During the integration of your Throat Chakra, your consciousness will expand to encompass the fifth dimension and your brainwaves will shift from Beta, to Alpha, to Theta. Beta Wave Consciousness will become increasingly tedious, ...’ (http://www.multidimensions.com/super...em5chakra.html) More info. on the chakras is below at the links & at Donna Eden’s book, ‘Energy Medicine,’ pgs. 156-157.

40 results @ multidimensions.com about ‘5th chakra.’
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...dimensions.com

Jin Shin Jytustu uses holding 2 points on the back of the base of the skull (SEL4), high neck on each side of the spine for insomnia, throat, & eye issues. JSJ calls it the ‘window’ that ‘lets in the light of knowledge.’ A slightly lower position (SEL12), at each side of the back of the throat is for aligning us w/ the Universe. It is also useful for relieving tension in the arms & neck. (‘Touch of Healing,’ Burmeister)
Old 27-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Whether these energy imbalances are caused by the chakra or the core energies (spirit/soul life force for this aspect) is a cause & effect issue & how one addresses these imbalances. An allopathic approach would be to continually try to balance the throat chakra w/ energy exercises anyone can do, but not to address the underlying core energy issues that are causing the imbalance. A holistic approach appreciates the throat chakra is only indicative of what is going on w/ our core energies, not the cause of the imbalanced energies.

Blaming the throat chakra for causing the imbalance is like blaming the dashboard overheating indicator of the car because we haven’t put water in the radiator. Or like blaming a fever for causing a virus. The fever doesn’t cause the virus, but is a symptom of it. An energy imbalance in our core energies, whether not speaking up or not being able to speak effectively, being overpowering verbally (bombastic or not being able to shut up) or not being able to communicate diplomatically isn’t a chakra issue, per se, but a deeper underlying issue. Donna Eden discusses various case histories in ‘Energy Medicine‘ about how the underlying energy imbalances w/ the person cause 5th chakra imbalances, citing patient histories. (pgs. 156-159)
I'm on holiday and don't have Donna's book to hand (I do recommend it though).

Issues with chakras, including any 'imbalances' are caused by issues represented within those chakras. They are not dependent on other chakras in any way other than psychology. They are not dependent on the physical body.

The issues are actually caused by delusions. Any problems with the throat chakra are caused by delusions about communication eg fear about saying the wrong thing.

If there's anything wrong with what ellespirit is relating re: her healer, it's that problems with the reverse 5b throat chakra would indicate a delusion that communication is made difficult because of the external world, rather than one's ability to communicate.

I wouldn't necessarily say I understand this better than Donna as her book is quite old. But I have yet to find anyone who even understands what I'm talking about when I talk about the fixations/issues behind all these problems and what it takes to clear them - as I guarantee clients on a daily basis.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
I’m really skeptical about the pronouncement that you have a ‘leaking throat chakra.’ This sounds like the healer trying to generate future business. Even if the throat chakra is compromised in some way, it isn’t causing your being inarticulate, but just showing this.

yep.

Quote:
Donna Eden gives chakra balancing exercises that anyone can do.

Don't give so much importance to it.