Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Mia1982

Not Getting Any signs

Hi All

Why is it that when I ask for a sign, I dont seem to get any??
Seems like a lot of people get them when asking it, yet for me - nothing.
xox
Old 24-10-2011, 11:33 AM
silent whisper

Perhaps the signs are around you but, maybe your not in allignment with them. Sometimes also the more we try to force signs the less they seem to be. Just asking, letting go and allowing without seeking will sometimes open one up to seeing unexpectedly.
Old 24-10-2011, 02:51 PM
AllIsFullOfLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia1982
Hi All

xox

Do not worry this has happened to me a lot to. I have asked for signs from the universe before & I would get nothing some times but other times the universe would listen & send signs to me. Have you ever heard of the contradictory act? It basically means that when you ignore something it will pop up meaning that maybe you are focusing to much on getting signs that you are not getting them. As the person above me said maybe when you are not paying to much attention to getting signs they will start to come:))
xoxoxo
Old 25-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Mia1982

Thanks guys for your input.
i try not to pay attention but still nothing. maybe i am looking for it too much
Old 25-10-2011, 01:29 PM
AllIsFullOfLove

Quote:
Thanks guys for your input.
i try not to pay attention but still nothing. maybe i am looking for it too much

You are welcome.The key is to not notice that you are not noticing.:P Hope I am not confusing you here.I have found that when I completely just ignore seeing signs or anything that is when they come & I actually just saw one a few minutes ago:P
xoxoxoxo
Old 25-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Mia1982

HAHAH i know exactly what you mean about the not noticing! Yeah perhaps thats what I am doing but then I think that maybe when im not noticing that i may miss the signs?
Old 25-10-2011, 02:02 PM
AllIsFullOfLove

Quote:
HAHAH i know exactly what you mean about the not noticing! Yeah perhaps thats what I am doing but then I think that maybe when im not noticing that i may miss the signs?

Hmmm well let me tell you from personal experience that when you are not noticing the signs whatsoever & then they pop up you do not & can not miss them trust me!!They pop out so much that they make sure that you notice them:))
xoxoxoxo
Old 25-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Suspended
Hiya Mia and all

I have found that signs come in forms that we least expect. As someone who never used to buy into the whole 'sign' thing, I now get them so regularly that I simply have to roll my eyes and thank the universe.

They can be in everyday conversations, music lyrics or even banners in the supermarket.

Remain open, curious and emotionally-neutral. They'll start to knock you for six.

Squatch
Old 25-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi All

xox

Hi Mia1982,

I know this may seem like a daft question, although I get the urge to ask you:

What are the signs and what do they represent?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 26-10-2011, 12:30 AM
Mia1982

Thanks all.
Jo, well the sign I am asking is either something simple like the normal pennies or feathers representing whether or not I should go ahead with something--