Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Master
The Pathology of God on Suffering.

What does God really think of human suffering? If I were asked that question, I would answer it like this: Its totally meaningless to him. On the surface this seems merciless and sullen; but God is not a surface dweller, his thoughts are deep. But understand where God is comming from: Total Power that has no limits. The pride of many people here, believes that they can heal others;

Couldnot a God heal? What would suffering mean to a real Master healer?

Notice part of Gods pathology in Isaiah 40: 15, 17;" Behold the nations are like a drop from a bucket, and are reguarded as a speck of dust on a scale; All nations are as nothing before him. they are reguarded by him as " Less than nothing and meaningless."

This is what God thinks about human suffering, its less than nothing to him and absolutely meaningless. Why? Because he is using that suffering to lead to his eternal purpose. Hes making a point of it too. A lesson that is being burned into humanitys pathology; what its like to live on earth without him. I call it a 4 billion year lesson.

If I knew that ultimate Good and Peace is in my absolute control today and tommorrow, why should I concern myself with the suffering of yesterday? And this is part of the pathology of God; the way we look at the suffering is just meaningless to him. Because he already knows what he is doing and going to do; we just don't know. So we focus on what we do know and feel and thus believe. And use that to critisize and judge him.

In Isaiah 30:18 is another window of Gods pathology;" Therefore the Lord Longs to be gracious to you; and he ' Waits" on high to have compassion on you."

Oh God could stop the suffering now and explain himself to humanity;

But hes just waiting for his time to do that.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Mind's Eye

And who is God? Is he some big, cosmic man sitting on a golden throne in the heavens? Is he a giant spiritual brainiac that sits high above his creation and is hard to entreat? Is he indiffernt to human suffering and yet claiming to be merciful and loving? How do you get love and indiffernce from the same source? How do you extract a God who sees things as being meaningless out of the same being that claims to know the very number of hairs on your head? Does God have a split personality; our struggles are meaningless one moment, and then he claims in the psalms to heal all our diseases and deliver us from our destructions the next? How do you explain the 91st Psalm or the 103rd Psalm in the context of this "pathology?"
Old 12-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
And who is God? Is he some big, cosmic man sitting on a golden throne in the heavens? Is he a giant spiritual brainiac that sits high above his creation and is hard to entreat? Is he indiffernt to human suffering and yet claiming to be merciful and loving? How do you get love and indiffernce from the same source? How do you extract a God who sees things as being meaningless out of the same being that claims to know the very number of hairs on your head? Does God have a split personality; our struggles are meaningless one moment, and then he claims in the psalms to heal all our diseases and deliver us from our destructions the next? How do you explain the 91st Psalm or the 103rd Psalm in the context of this "pathology?"

Those Psalms are about Gods security; when he decides to secure something or someone; he has already secured the future of humanity, we just don't know or believe that, so we look at now! God is the source of all things, both good and evil; he controls those things in my view. He heals when he gets ready, and its absolutely nothing we can do about that.

Hes going to heal all of humanity as a whole, at his designated time.

I believe him to be our only hope. His patience is legendary in heaven. Hes just waiting; and its nothing we can do about that either.

But we all are destined to be healed.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Blaze

How can a human answer on the behalf of God?!
Old 12-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
How can a human answer on the behalf of God?!

I speak only for myself, I do not answer for God; I just read what he has to say.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:25 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I speak only for myself, I do not answer for God; I just read what he has to say.
But then.. you say:
Quote:
Hes going to heal all of humanity as a whole, at his designated time.
and..
Quote:
Oh God could stop the suffering now and explain himself to humanity
I am well-versed in scripture, i am not aware of 'God' saying these things.. you do assume to speak for, and on behalf of 'God', your manner of posting assumes to inform us of what 'you' believe 'God' means to say..

My question is this, why do you assume that the Judeo-Christian 'God' is any better that other versions of 'God'? why is there a 'chosen people' among the all peoples?

Be well..
Old 13-10-2011, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi

My question is this, why do you assume that the Judeo-Christian 'God' is any better that other versions of 'God'? why is there a 'chosen people' among the all peoples?

Be well..

I do not believe in Judeo- christian beliefs, I have my own belief, and I walk alone in it. I believe there are many false gods, but only one true God, and he has chosen all of humanity to be his people. I need only one version of God, my own.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:01 AM
Blaze

Quote:
I do not believe in Judeo- christian beliefs, I have my own belief, and I walk alone in it. I believe there are many false gods, but only one true God, and he has chosen all of humanity to be his people. I need only one version of God, my own.

Do you think why there are many 'false gods'? Human is a needy creature. From the moment we born till our last breathe we are in need of things. When you are 'in need' you ask for something, you demand something, you want something, and for this you will try the ways to get 'em. Humans to a very large extend (if I can say all) do not really care if an external being named God really exist our not as long as that God doesn't has to do anything regarding their needs. So God or Gods that you hear throughout history or now are in direct relation to 'the' human that speaks of them.

False gods (as you say) to many are not doing anything less than what the 'one and only God' does to many other people. You gotta look at what the certain people are demanding from the false gods or the only God.
Old 13-10-2011, 09:31 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Okay, but you didn't address the contradiction of your statements.. as for me, i am not convinced there is a 'deity God', so i just keep paying attention, but.. there is a mounting body of evidence that 'God' is just a character in the human's need to believe in something that saves them from themselves, and from the end of physical existence..

Be well..
Old 16-10-2011, 11:42 AM
mattie

Constantly Quoting Bible Verses Isn't Judeo-Christian Belief????????????????

Quote:
I do not believe in Judeo- christian beliefs, ...

Given how many times you quote Bible verses in this & other posts this is a really interesting statement. Another contradiction. You seem to have allot to work out.

If one is going to claim that they 'do not believe in Judeo- christian beliefs ...' continually quoting Bible verses as proof or substantiation doesn't support this claim. The real curiousity is why you have the need to deny that you're based in Judeo-Chrisitan beliefs.