Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Gina

Curious about Past Lives

Am I the only person That's really curious about my past lives?
I know we are not really suppose to worry about that and live in the present but somehow i think if i could know all that happened in past lives i might understand the present. ???

I have done some regression before on my own, but some how i don't know if I can believe the things i "saw" in my mind. ???
Old 01-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
I know we are not really suppose to worry about that and live in the present but somehow i think if i could know all that happened in past lives i might understand the present. ???

I have done some regression before on my own, but some how i don't know if I can believe the things i "saw" in my mind. ???

I would take 'Supposed to' out of the equation. Supposed to means there are rules, and they don't work for everyone.

Past Lives can affect this one, how and why - if at all - are entirely personal. It might be that they have no effect at all, it might be they have a huge effect. Usually what does come out is traumatic, so you'd better be sure you want to open that can of worms. As for believing what you saw, only you can decide that one.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Gina

Thanx Greenslade, yeah i do believe it has a huge effect on my present situations, cause i have the same experience over and over, just with different people, I definitely have some karma there...
Old 01-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thanx Greenslade, yeah i do believe it has a huge effect on my present situations, cause i have the same experience over and over, just with different people, I definitely have some karma there...

You're welcome, Gina :-)

If you're coming back to the same spot over and over but with different people then I would suggest it's something you're missing. Just what that something is, well that's the fun part :-) Other than the people, what are the differences? If there are differences then focus on them. Is there anything you can change, something different you can gain from it? If there are no discernible differences, perhaps the lesson there is that you can't or you're not supposed to make a difference. There's usually (always I would say) a reason fro coming back to the same place over and over.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Gauss

Quote:

I guess most of us are interested in our past. I know that by self-cultivation of body and mind one can see past lives but it is usually a long process to develop that supernormal power unless one has very good inborn quality.

Maybe hypnosis will make it possible for you to see your past?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Gina

I couldn't agree more Greenslade, and i will definitely go and think about what you said.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Medium_Laura

I do a lot of meditations and pendulum work. I have some phobias that I am working through from past lives. To me, knowing about them has helped me to release the fear in this life that no longer serves me. Water is still one I work on often :)
Old 02-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Gina

I definitely have a lot of issues from past lives, like the fear that someone is gonna die in a car accident ( meaning my family) that has no meaning for me in the present, i just get this cold feeling anytime someone gets in the car to go somewhere...
Old 02-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Summerland

Quote:
I definitely have a lot of issues from past lives, like the fear that someone is gonna die in a car accident ( meaning my family) that has no meaning for me in the present, i just get this cold feeling anytime someone gets in the car to go somewhere...

Gina, what are the LESSONS that you are meant to learn and are not getting past ? Is the loss of the family the most reoccuring? Perhaps you were abandoned or your past family DID die when they left on a trip. That would cause a reoccuring fear. Of course it would have been a carriage or ship, but that fear would happen in this life. If it is a reoccuring problem with relationships, it could be that you are picking out the same personality types without even realizing it.
Old 20-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Deviahn_Dow

I was a viking in my past life. Oddly enough, everyone says it fits me. I have recurring dreams that are so real I wake up and think I'm dreaming. I would see the dream from someone's eyes, not my own, in first person! And it just kept happening. OVer and over, I would meditate on it, break down memory walls and I would find the same thing! I can't remember anything past Deviahn's life but every time I qustion about my past life, memories of horses, stables, coastal settles, battles and viking ships are what I see. I think it's really cool but at the same time, I'm not sure.

I'm quite new to it all as well, so I'm not entirely sure about anything!