Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-02-2013, 03:14 PM
IfOnlyIHadWingZ

How to be more sensitive to spirit guides and angels?

I believe in spirit guides and angles but don't feel I am sensative enough to know when they are around...or how to communicate with them? I could really use that connection in my life right now as I am going through a difficult time.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Love and light.
Old 28-02-2013, 11:03 PM
ZenGuruPaul

You must ask your guardian angels for help even though they're permanently stationed by your side. Angels want to surround us but can't help us unless we ask. A universal law that binds angels state: "No Angels shall interfere with human's life unless asked with the exception being a life-threatening emergency".
Old 01-03-2013, 09:53 AM
IfOnlyIHadWingZ

Thank you.
Old 28-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Quagmire

The spirit does not need a spirit to guide it, so let life be your guide and you might just start finding guidance everywhere; whether it is in the perseverance of the squirrel or the near silent flutter of a butterfly wing. Or anything else
Old 01-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Neville

Hello IfOnlyIHadWingZ,

Welcome to SF, Each Second after the Black time is a second further away from it, With each passing minute the distance becomes greater between you and the pain at it's acutest. I know it sounds trite, but time really is a great healer.

In response to your question, Angels are in a very high vibratory state residing in a realm of Love and Light,

You yourself are in a different vibratory feeling just now. (from what I have read so far) You seem to be going through some sadness, So you see huge gap in vibratory states. from sadness and Light.

So the key is to try and raise your own vibrations. to get you a lifted feeling from those doldrums. The raising of ones Spirits..To "Lift up your Spirits"

Old expressions, I know..But what raising ones spirits means , is raising ones energetic vibrations.

How do you raise your vibrations.

One of the simplest ways is to begin to look for, notice and appreciate the beauty around you. From an infants giggle to a tree , stream , flower..anything which is pleasing aesthetically to you and that you can dwell upon.

Another way is meditation and relaxation, Another way is to gaze into clear quartz, a luxurious fragrance bath works for some, others a good old comedy with lots of funny stuff going on in it.

The key of all this is to get you up out of the doldrums and into a place where you are more in tune with energies of a higher vibration, and the really good part of this , as I said in my opening lines, is that this cloud(as every cloud does) is passing. Hang in there friend, it is always dark before the dawn.
Old 19-05-2013, 05:24 PM
IfOnlyIHadWingZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello IfOnlyIHadWingZ,

Welcome to SF, Each Second after the Black time is a second further away from it, With each passing minute the distance becomes greater between you and the pain at it's acutest. I know it sounds trite, but time really is a great healer.

In response to your question, Angels are in a very high vibratory state residing in a realm of Love and Light,

You yourself are in a different vibratory feeling just now. (from what I have read so far) You seem to be going through some sadness, So you see huge gap in vibratory states. from sadness and Light.

So the key is to try and raise your own vibrations. to get you a lifted feeling from those doldrums. The raising of ones Spirits..To "Lift up your Spirits"

Old expressions, I know..But what raising ones spirits means , is raising ones energetic vibrations.

How do you raise your vibrations.

One of the simplest ways is to begin to look for, notice and appreciate the beauty around you. From an infants giggle to a tree , stream , flower..anything which is pleasing aesthetically to you and that you can dwell upon.

Another way is meditation and relaxation, Another way is to gaze into clear quartz, a luxurious fragrance bath works for some, others a good old comedy with lots of funny stuff going on in it.

The key of all this is to get you up out of the doldrums and into a place where you are more in tune with energies of a higher vibration, and the really good part of this , as I said in my opening lines, is that this cloud(as every cloud does) is passing. Hang in there friend, it is always dark before the dawn.

Thank you, how beautifully stated.
Old 21-03-2013, 05:49 AM
jaydonc

You need to be feeling more energy and try to contact the spirits.
Old 21-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfOnlyIHadWingZ
I believe in spirit guides and angles but don't feel I am sensative enough to know when they are around...or how to communicate with them? I could really use that connection in my life right now as I am going through a difficult time.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Love and light.

Hi :)

It's a case of vibration. Angels and spirit guides are what I'll refer to as 'ascended beings.' They're of a significantly higher vibration than the five human senses. However, human consciousness can raise vibration very quickly to a point where they become almost tangible to the psychic senses.

That said. Angels are here to help humans, even humans who are at the lowest vibration possible. As such they can communicate with absolutely anybody, no matter how enlightened or advanced you are! Even Hitler had angels to help him, so don't be fooled by the old 'think of flowers, install a water feature and light candles' stuff. Very new Age, and comforting. Not necessary. That stuff doesn't bring them to you, it only shows the angel already watching that you feel psychologically ready for contact.

Do you suppose soldiers dying in the trenches were thinking of flowers and sunshine? That didn't stop Archangel Azrael walking amongst them and helping every man and soul there. Angels can go anywhere, into any vibration.

There is a difference between 'unconscious' contact and conscious contact. I have conscious contact. I can hear, see, perceive them. For 25 years I had only unconscious contact, which means they were still talking to me, only I didn't recognize their voices or have the understanding to realize they were there! Every single human has unconscious contact with their guides and angels and with God. We all download huge amounts of information from God and from our guides daily. Every single human encounters archangels daily.

These communications usually only reach our conscious minds in small ways, (basically, to avoid changing our choices too much, or frightening the socks off us!). Coincidence, divine providence, answers turning up to things you mused on earlier, repeating numbers etc. The trick is to turn the unconscious contact, conscious.

In order to do this, you need to ask for conscious communication. You can perform actions like they recommend in new age books if you want, you can write letters etc, or you can say, meditating or not meditating (meditating works best at first) 'can i talk to an archangel please.' You also have to be psychologically ready, and the best way to achieve that is daily meditation to raise the physical vibration of mind and body. There's a reason they don't speak to everyone directly in very loud voices. When they do that to people who aren't ready, those people end up in psychiatric hospitals thinking they're crazy! That's why they also come closer slowly, so don't expect bells and whistles at first

Meditation has a further benefit that it quiets the mind and makes it easier to pick out the telepathic contact, which can easily get lost under your own thoughts.
Old 28-03-2013, 07:00 AM
moonts_6978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Hi :)

It's a case of vibration. Angels and spirit guides are what I'll refer to as 'ascended beings.' They're of a significantly higher vibration than the five human senses. However, human consciousness can raise vibration very quickly to a point where they become almost tangible to the psychic senses.

That said. Angels are here to help humans, even humans who are at the lowest vibration possible. As such they can communicate with absolutely anybody, no matter how enlightened or advanced you are! Even Hitler had angels to help him, so don't be fooled by the old 'think of flowers, install a water feature and light candles' stuff. Very new Age, and comforting. Not necessary. That stuff doesn't bring them to you, it only shows the angel already watching that you feel psychologically ready for contact.

Do you suppose soldiers dying in the trenches were thinking of flowers and sunshine? That didn't stop Archangel Azrael walking amongst them and helping every man and soul there. Angels can go anywhere, into any vibration.

There is a difference between 'unconscious' contact and conscious contact. I have conscious contact. I can hear, see, perceive them. For 25 years I had only unconscious contact, which means they were still talking to me, only I didn't recognize their voices or have the understanding to realize they were there! Every single human has unconscious contact with their guides and angels and with God. We all download huge amounts of information from God and from our guides daily. Every single human encounters archangels daily.

These communications usually only reach our conscious minds in small ways, (basically, to avoid changing our choices too much, or frightening the socks off us!). Coincidence, divine providence, answers turning up to things you mused on earlier, repeating numbers etc. The trick is to turn the unconscious contact, conscious.

In order to do this, you need to ask for conscious communication. You can perform actions like they recommend in new age books if you want, you can write letters etc, or you can say, meditating or not meditating (meditating works best at first) 'can i talk to an archangel please.' You also have to be psychologically ready, and the best way to achieve that is daily meditation to raise the physical vibration of mind and body. There's a reason they don't speak to everyone directly in very loud voices. When they do that to people who aren't ready, those people end up in psychiatric hospitals thinking they're crazy! That's why they also come closer slowly, so don't expect bells and whistles at first

Meditation has a further benefit that it quiets the mind and makes it easier to pick out the telepathic contact, which can easily get lost under your own thoughts.

Holly............ I simply love your answers...
Old 21-05-2013, 04:40 PM
IfOnlyIHadWingZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonts_6978
Holly............ I simply love your answers...

Thanks Hollly, explains alot.