Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Master
The 100 proofs of God.

It is habitually said that God cannot be proven, something which I seriously disagree with. But people have said this so long, its dug into their unbelief system. But I often claim that God can be proven in a belief system; and I will list 100 proofs as a " Start;" because there are far more than 100. These are ways to prove God to yourself; in no certain order;

1. Consciousness. A stunning proof of God. No matter how life reproduces itself, only one kind can produce its kind! No Zebra can produce an elephant, and no ape can produce a human. Nothing unconscious can produce consciousness. Consciousness was produced by a consciousness. Intelligent thinking was began by intelligent thinking. Consciousness can only be traced by consciousness, consciousness can only be understood by consciousness, and consciousness can only be reproduced by consciousness; Thus consciousness in humans is a proof of a Conscious God.

The level of the power of consciousness reveals the orgin of consciousness to be on a far greater level, in order to produce consciousness. Meaning consciousness couldnot have began from things that are far " Less than it is itself." The orgin of consciousness must be greater than consciousness in order to produce it; which points directly to God.

2. Life. Life is proof of God, because life can only come from life; a simple fact which is undeniable. Life cannot be produced from absolute zero. In fact, nothing can be produced from absolute zero. There are no examples of life producing itself from nothing. Humanity woke up into conscious life years ago, and humans have been trying to figure out how and why ever since. The reason how and why has consistantly stared us in the face of our reason and points to God. And no matter how much we try to point to other things, it will always keep comming back to him.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Master
3. The Anthropic principles. There are thousands of varibles to this universe which would have made life impossible as we know it, if things were different, in some cases even slightly different. But because things have been alinged as they were, that is proof of God. Gravity couldnot have been stronger than electromagnetism, or stars would have been less massive and burn much faster. Because its roughly 1039 times weaker, they burn much slower. Protrons are larger than electrons, if they were not, we wouldnot exist. Protrons carry a positive electrical charge equal to that of negatively charged electrons, if they didnot balance each other out, we wouldnot exist.

This balance exist in the earths magnectic field, the earths place in the solar system, earths atmosphere, the color of the Sun, all these have a balance to them and the fact that so many variables would align so auspiciously in our favor is definte proof of God. The universe defintely appears to have been fine tuned for our existence.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Master
Just who is it that you are trying to "prove" God to?

Blessings, James
Old 12-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Just who is it that you are trying to "prove" God to?

Blessings, James

Nobody. I am not trying to prove God to anyone.

4. The law of Entrophy. This law says all closed systems go from a state of high energy to low energy and from order to disorder. All closed systems, including our universe, disintergrate over time as they decay to a lower order of available energy and organization. Entrophy always increases and never decreases in a closed system. All scientific observations confirm everything continues to move towards a greater state of decay and disorder.

Because the available energy is being used up and there is no source of new energy, the universe couldnot have always existed; which is further evidence of creation; which is proof of God.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Scorpio

The 100 proofs of God is 100 people believing he exists... How could so many cultures all around the world who didn't know each other existed all believe in a higher diety belief that we are helped by spirits all cultures have flood myths etc..
Old 13-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
The 100 proofs of God is 100 people believing he exists... How could so many cultures all around the world who didn't know each other existed all believe in a higher diety belief that we are helped by spirits all cultures have flood myths etc..

9. The commonality of literally all cultures having a belief in God or gods, I view as cultural proof that a God exist. Humanity is " On to something"; we highly sense that something is very real! And it has crossed over into all languages, all cultures, all history across this globe.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:22 PM
hecate8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
9. The commonality of literally all cultures having a belief in God or gods, I view as cultural proof that a God exist. Humanity is " On to something"; we highly sense that something is very real! And it has crossed over into all languages, all cultures, all history across this globe.
Beliefs, even almost universally accepted beliefs are not proof. It was once common belief that the sun revolves around the earth, and the earth was flat.
I'm not trying to convince you that God doesn't exist, only that you seem to misunderstand the definition of the word proof.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hecate8
Beliefs, even almost universally accepted beliefs are not proof. It was once common belief that the sun revolves around the earth, and the earth was flat.
I'm not trying to convince you that God doesn't exist, only that you seem to misunderstand the definition of the word proof.

One of the definitions of proof is, " Evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce produce belief in its truth." So I disagree with the notion that belief has nothing to do with proof, we cannot subtract belief from proof; we indeed must believe its true no matter how much evidence we examine. I believe in the evidence of God, and it is more than sufficient to establish in my mind that he is!

I am not trying to convince others, but I am convinced. And I share my conviction with ease; because the proof is seen with ease.
Old 12-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio

This would seem to prove that God exists subjectively. But then no proof is necessary for this. An interesting question is whether God exists objectively. And what is going on when we claim that the world can be split into subjective and objective components.

For me no proof of God is possible or necessary. The only proof of God is to look within yourself.

For me what lies within myself is so supreme and surprising that calling it God diminishes it. The ultimate IT is beyond God and beyond any notion of self. I am the ultimate self. At the same time I am utterly other than the ultimate self. I am God/not-God. I am utterly other with respect to myself. The God that I am not wants me to realize that I am God.

Perhaps we should chuck out the God word altogether. But why should we leave the god-word to the fundies and bigots to use to describe their false gods? Why not reclaim the god word in the name of spirituality?

The word God belongs to those folks who experience one-ness with God even though the god-word has its limitations as does all language.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
This would seem to prove that God exists subjectively. But then no proof is necessary for this. An interesting question is whether God exists objectively. And what is going on when we claim that the world can be split into subjective and objective components.

For me no proof of God is possible or necessary. The only proof of God is to look within yourself.

For me what lies within myself is so supreme and surprising that calling it God diminishes it. The ultimate IT is beyond God and beyond any notion of self. I am the ultimate self. At the same time I am utterly other than the ultimate self. I am God/not-God. I am utterly other with respect to myself. The God that I am not wants me to realize that I am God.

Perhaps we should chuck out the God word altogether. But why should we leave the god-word to the fundies and bigots to use to describe their false gods? Why not reclaim the god word in the name of spirituality?

The word God belongs to those folks who experience one-ness with God even though the god-word has its limitations as does all language.

The proof of God is different with me; its just real in many areas, mystical in others. So I lean toward him being real in however one wants to label it. Such as our conscious life, which I think was deliberately done by a conscious intelligence; one bred the other. But its deliberate in my view. If one walks down the street and finds a dime, we think nothing of it. They further walk and find 6 dimes on the ground, now they suspect that these may have been dropped. They walk further and find 100 dimes on the ground, but each perfectly balanced on their edges; now they can correctly assume that this was deliberately done.

This is how I see consciousness and life, its just too deliberately done to have been the result of random miracle happenstance luck or magic.