Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 07-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Master
The NDE, a Greater Truth

A Child's:

"I woke up in a place where the light was prevailing. I can't seem to find the right words to describe the light. Try to imagine the bright light of the day at noon, surrounding you from all over the place, nothing else but that light.

The one thing I could share with you is that any possible trace of pain or distress has totally vanished in such a place.
I was incorporated in that light, I (my soul) was reflecting the light, it was a wonderful feeling. "

"My wail had in the meantime become, so to say a "fake" one because of me now feeling the opposite way, because I was now feeling happy."

"At that moment in time I heard a voice asking me, "Why are you crying?"I looked around me and I could see somebody standing at a distance of 4-5 meters in front of me, as bright and shiny as the light that was prevailing in that place...

"I could sense , though that he was Lord Jesus."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/adrian_b_possible_nde.htm

Involving true orgins, and a greater Reality.
----------------------------------------------------
1. - http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

2. - http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Ecthalion

Nice story. I visit the NDERF site a lot. In it you will find Muslim accounts of meeting Allah or Mohammed, atheists accounts of meeting 'God,' Buddhist accounts of meeting Buddha.

I think it is all to do with our cultural beliefs. People interpret their experiences based on their beliefs.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:13 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Nice story. I visit the NDERF site a lot. In it you will find Muslim accounts of meeting Allah or Mohammed, atheists accounts of meeting 'God,' Buddhist accounts of meeting Buddha.

I think it is all to do with our cultural beliefs. People interpret their experiences based on their beliefs.

Yes I was guilty of that as well. I interpreted my spiritual encounters as coming from God, an angel of God. Moses or Jesus. However the problem that I had was the inability of the spirit to answer many of my questions. It was very smart. It helped me solve engineering and physics problems. It showed me many things in the universe. However it became clear to me that the spirit I encountered was my own eternal soul. The same is true of those who see Jesus. Jesus existed in his time and place. He exists in that time and place upon millions of other Earths. He does not exist here. Only his memory within our eternal souls exist.
We pray to our own eternal souls. This is what we encompass. However the spiritual world does not impart with this information.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Master

Quote:

yup nde.s are very different in what is shown. that is you will see what you are used to.

an interesting movie is "what dreams may come" very much like what it is and how presentations are seen.

kk
Old 08-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Master
Expecting you to post Ecth., expressing your opinion.
Now, attend to the links.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Expecting you to post Ecth., expressing your opinion.
Now, attend to the links.
Glad I didn't disappoint!

The links seem to be someone's opinion on angels. Sorry, I found it not very interesting so didn't read much. Therefore I cannot comment.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Ecthalion

Here's an interesting NDE from the same site. It is the experience of a Chinese communist atheist. I do hope you enjoy it Morpheus

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Exper...chen_m_nde.htm
Old 12-02-2014, 01:58 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Here's an interesting NDE from the same site. It is the experience of a Chinese communist atheist. I do hope you enjoy it Morpheus

Ecthalion, thank you for posting this. It is very moving indeed.
Old 17-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:

Thank you for sharing this one, I had not read it yet and I felt such a rush of emotion, I am left tear and yet full in my heart. Thank you.
Old 23-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Master
What was your religion prior to your experience? Christian- Protestant Christian belief with no specific religion

Have your religious practices changed since your experience? Yes I have believed we go to heaven when we die or go to hell. I had no other preconceived notions or ideas of what to expect or what I would experience when I died. I believe in God and Jesus and have prayed at times. I was not a church-goer until the 2011 incident, in which I went to ask God into my life in November and then re-Baptized.

What importance do you place on your religious/spiritual life after your experience? Greatly important to me

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/brian_c_possible_nde.htm