Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-05-2022, 03:12 AM
Master

How often do you rely on intuition?

How much do you depend on your intuition to guide you?

Is it wise to use discernment with one's intuition?

I'd say that I follow it a lot but with anxiety I have to be quite mindful of making decisions slowly.
Lately, by slowing down, I am beginning to see some of the logic in intuition, especially when I break those nudges down into smaller pieces to understand my own intentions as well as the motivations and desires of other people.
Old 01-05-2022, 04:01 AM
Master

I’m a predominate intuitive, so it’s often just in me playing out as part of my true self.

I’m also aware, everything I’ve cleared and balanced in me affected my intuition so the more clear I became, the more integrated I’ve become, intuition flows one with me as a whole. It’s not separate, so I notice in my conversations at times, people will look at me, like ‘how did you know?”. I’m not thinking about what I’m sharing, I’m just being me. So you can see in this way, it’s effective, more as an integrative stream more complete as all of me.

I can of course pull it out and use it more directly, say as a reading tool. I can read now without other stuff getting in the way. I’m just not in the way now.

Discernment and logic are both things that integrate into intuition.

Once these are integrated as awareness, (which is often arises in experiences where by the external of others and life experiences,shows it’s importance)

Then if course from all that builds trust to be you. You feel clear in the inclusion of all things as you and so as I am now, I trust and move with what is and trust to be me one with it.

Through integration and awareness of the whole (in you first) and in what is before you, there is more an expansive opening.

Not a slap in the face moment lol.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I’m a predominate intuitive, so it’s often just in me playing out as part of my true self.
I’m also aware, everything I’ve cleared and balanced in me affected my intuition so the more clear I became, the more integrated I’ve become, intuition flows one with me as a whole.
That happens to me at times as well, outside of this forum when I am able to engage all of my senses.
I am having a little battle with it at the moment because I worry I am being manipulative, however I kind of connect it to something deeper.
I've got a block there, or a shadow or something related to my perception of control and being controlled or controlling.

It is easier to engage my intuition in other ways, such as which jobs and events to go to.

I find that self awareness can be a little bit too counter - productive at times.

Sometimes I find myself to be interacting with the world as though I am a child and I find that state to be very supportive of intuition.

I do wonder if all the judgments and concerns that I place upon my intuition are hindering my progress along my spiritual path.
Old 01-05-2022, 07:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Sometimes I find myself to be interacting with the world as though I am a child and I find that state to be very supportive of intuition.

I do wonder if all the judgments and concerns that I place upon my intuition are hindering my progress along my spiritual path.
You recognise your block, which is great. Your aware.

In the integration you can notice energy shape shifting and doing its thing. So observing/feeling/seeing the ‘energy’ movements can help with how you feel in watching this interplay, which is a great word for it. It’s like allowing, trusting your not the doing, your just being you and what moves between is what just will be..

Most empathic, intuitive sensitives are often so aware even without being aware fully in that interplay. It affects, but for the purpose of getting grounded clear and trusting what is..

For some reason ‘energy and manipulation gets confused by how things move and flow. Intent flows through your own self awareness, sometimes your more aware than other times. So it’s through you it’s understood. Through core values, ethics and intent. When you know yourself, feel safe being you, trust you, it’s just easier.

I’m really just explaining the process. I tend not to think too much about being me.

When your getting to know the person your meeting all over to do it your way, be you without any judgements, you can relax and don’t beat yourself up over stuff you feel and know could be different. I mean I think that’s a huge point to emphasise..

I’m learning, growing and understanding things better about myself every day. I make mistakes, I say the wrong thing, I could have done better, but I love myself and honour that in me truthfully..
Old 01-05-2022, 04:04 AM
Master

The other thing is ‘listening’

Be being attentive and listening from within you, you listen to the external more mindfully aware of what’s important to that moment just as it is.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
The other thing is ‘listening’

Be being attentive and listening from within you, you listen to the external more mindfully aware of what’s important to that moment just as it is.

That kind of sounds like an interactive, interplay between listening to the inner world and the external world?

People can actually do both?! I never knew. haha.
Old 01-05-2022, 04:54 AM
asearcher

I always do these days. The times I haven't in the past I have lived to regret.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I always do these days. The times I haven't in the past I have lived to regret.

I mostly do too, however I have experienced some very challenging lessons which caused me some trauma through following my intuition so I tend to be more cautious now.

There are minor day to day messages I often ignore and live to regret though. More mundane things such as not driving the same way into town because I had a feeling not to and then regretting it because there was a crash on my original route and I end up being late... that kind of thing.
Old 03-05-2022, 07:27 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I mostly do too, however I have experienced some very challenging lessons which caused me some trauma through following my intuition so I tend to be more cautious now.
I think I understand, maybe you have what I have sometimes, when my own feeling (such as fear) get in the way of me truly "hearing" my intuition, then it will come later when everything has cooled down. I'm sorry you have had those traumas. Hope for better times :)
Old 04-05-2022, 09:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I think I understand, maybe you have what I have sometimes, when my own feeling (such as fear) get in the way of me truly "hearing" my intuition, then it will come later when everything has cooled down. I'm sorry you have had those traumas. Hope for better times :)

Thanks

I do wonder if that intuitive drive towards trauma has assisted me to end my cycles of trauma bonding though, so in some way it was in my favour because I never want to go through it again if I can help it and hopefully I am much clearer with my intentions, intuition might be more linked into a new level of experience for me now.

It's challenge for people with CPTSD because impulse can feel like intuition.
It is quite a practice to slow everything down, stabilise emotional responses enough to get a true gauge on the voice of the soul.