Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-01-2011, 02:31 AM
supernova

What is spiritual sex?

I am once again into the subject of sex. I do not know what kinds of responses I will receive from posters here.

With a number of threads on sex posted I may seem moronic, kind of deviated spiritually.

Life is really incomplete if we do not know what sex is. This is one of the subjects we fear to talk about. Sacred sex does not hinder our journey and this intensifies our endeavors towards self realization.

I have read a lot of articles, in fact discourses by a great master Osho. He is the one and only spiritual leader who spoke boldly and his speeches are never insipid and they always inspire us.

I am a married man and live with my soulmate with love and compassion. I was once straying for a few years and now no more and I want to make the act of sex something spiritually fulfilling and gratifying.

I want to meditate before lovemaking and I want my Chakras to be in motion and Kundalini awakened.

I do not take sex just a mere bodily act of entertainment. It is Yoga, a holistic thing that gets us closer and closer to the super realities of what we are or what we are worth.

I may sound rather contentiously hot and my objective is not to swerve anybody and just to illuminate this issue.

I welcome your ideas, both supporting and aversing
Old 26-01-2011, 03:08 AM
Guide
Some people abandoned Osho because he was allegedly having sex with students, I dun'no... never cared to look into it.

Samael Aun Weor has made tantrism the fundamental basis of his ideas but don't fall into him too much, he gets quite insane with some other topics.

There's a website called www.reuniting.info with what you might be looking for.

Be well.
Old 26-01-2011, 03:20 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Some people abandoned Osho because he was allegedly having sex with students, I dun'no... never cared to look into it.

Samael Aun Weor has made tantrism the fundamental basis of his ideas but don't fall into him too much, he gets quite insane with some other topics.

There's a website called www.reuniting.info with what you might be looking for.

Be well.

You maybe right. Osho is said to have sex and was called a Sex Guru too. That may be his weakness. I do not consider him a deity as there are such cults considering spiritual masters. Baring this aspect he was a master, a great reservoir of inspiration. I am reading untiringly his books
Old 27-01-2011, 06:25 AM
Guide
Quote:
a great reservoir of inspiration. I am reading untiringly his books

- Sure. Get wisdom from anywhere you can as long as it's practical for oneself. No one is perfect. If someone has gems of wisdom but also has problems at the same time, that's just being realistic and down-to-earth, human.

For same reason Samael has some good stuff, but, like I said, he gets carried away with other things.