Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Dream Meanings...

Getting really interested in this now...

Had a very 'real' dream last night. There I was standing in my mums kitchen gasping for a drink, turn to the fridge which is the only appliance in there in my dream, open it, bright as day. Nothing but water and a carton of milk in there (in a baby's bottle) so thought better than nothing. Drinking the water cos I don't like milk thinking to myself I need to get home I don't even live here... When a song starts blasting in my mind and as a result I can't get out of my head at the minute! From Aladdin 'a whole new world'.

So been looking into meanings and will be doing myself a little tarot spread on this later too to see what I'm trying to tell myself in abit more detail.

Apparently to dream of a fridge can represent that you're acting a little cold, or your subconscious telling you that what you are searching for has been completed. Drinking from a baby's bottle can mean that you are emotionally immature which is always nice to hear (in a sarcastic tone) but I am 23 lol. To see water symbolises your subconscious and emotional state. To see milk symbolises your maternal instincts and motherly love (that's nice because I'm a mum of 2 :)) And well the song, that could mean anything really couldn't it. Maybe I'm entering a new world spiritually. Kind of got the urge to watch Aladdin now I haven't seen it in years...
Old 18-10-2015, 01:33 AM
Guide
. There I was standing in my mums kitchen gasping for a drink, turn to the fridge which is the only appliance in there in my dream, open it, bright as day. Nothing but water and a carton of milk in there (in a baby's bottle) so thought better than nothing. Drinking the water cos I don't like milk thinking to myself I need to get home I don't even live here... When a song starts blasting in my mind and as a result I can't get out of my head at the minute! From Aladdin 'a whole new world'.

Hi FantasiaGLitz, Please feel free to disregard this interpretation if it doesn't feel right. The fact that you were in your mother's kitchen, symbolizes a current waking issue with familial/maternal concerns. A fridge, in this dream, symbolizes the desire to preserve/prolong the existence of something. What is in the fridge symbolizes what is of importance to your mother, as it was her fridge, not yours. Water would indicate maintaining healthy emotions (water is about emotions, drinking water is about helping self) and a baby bottle with milk would indicate responsibility to young, growing minds/spirits, such as children. What strikes me about this dream post is that you sense that you need to get home, "I don't even live here"...in the Aladdin song, there's some lyrics that go "I've come so far, I can't go back to where I used to be." That's a striking message to me, but you will have to explore yourself why you need to leave your mother's kitchen. I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 18-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Sojourner2013 thank you so much! I only got those interpretations from Google lol! Yours seem more fitting and them lyrics actually mean something to me! They actually speak volumes in terms of my current situation, I can't go back there not to my mums I mean I love my mum but I outgrew the town and I'm so much better off now where I am but recent events I've been struggling with and my biggest fear is ending up back where I started! Need to get my act together sooner rather than later! X
Old 18-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Drinking the milk from the baby bottle means you are nuturing yourself now. You do not need your mother any more. Taking care of yourself is now a whole new world for you. Good Work!
Old 19-10-2015, 03:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasiaglitz23
Getting really interested in this now...

Had a very 'real' dream last night. There I was standing in my mums kitchen gasping for a drink, turn to the fridge which is the only appliance in there in my dream, open it, bright as day. Nothing but water and a carton of milk in there (in a baby's bottle) so thought better than nothing. Drinking the water cos I don't like milk thinking to myself I need to get home I don't even live here... When a song starts blasting in my mind and as a result I can't get out of my head at the minute! From Aladdin 'a whole new world'.

So been looking into meanings and will be doing myself a little tarot spread on this later too to see what I'm trying to tell myself in abit more detail.

Apparently to dream of a fridge can represent that you're acting a little cold, or your subconscious telling you that what you are searching for has been completed. Drinking from a baby's bottle can mean that you are emotionally immature which is always nice to hear (in a sarcastic tone) but I am 23 lol. To see water symbolises your subconscious and emotional state. To see milk symbolises your maternal instincts and motherly love (that's nice because I'm a mum of 2 :)) And well the song, that could mean anything really couldn't it. Maybe I'm entering a new world spiritually. Kind of got the urge to watch Aladdin now I haven't seen it in years...

Hello! I decided to give this a go with my Tarot cards, hope that's ok :) (feel free to do your own before reading this though, it's a fun spread to try!)

* Fountain Tarot

What your subconscious is trying to show you: Judgement rev. I feel like this dream is literally encouraging you to 'start over' (hence 'A Whole New World' regarding decision-making right now; I feel like you're hanging onto certain things or wanting to go a certain way because you have memories of it working well in the past/a certain amount of sentimentality associated with it, but this is about business (at least, I'm assuming this is about business) and is time to deal with real facts and the real market (6 of Cups rev).

Where in your life this dream fits:
See above.

Advice this dream is giving you: 8 of Coins. This card is about 'completion' and to me, it signifies a need to identify what needs to be done (regardless of your feels) and to do that so this project can get on the road.

Significance of the drinks in your dream: 10 of Swords rev - if you've been at a really down point lately and have no idea how to get out of your hole, this is your personal turning point :) Change the game, change the rules, change your position. Yay!