Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 04-06-2015, 06:24 AM
Suspended

The reason science caused the Fatima message

Science, the condition that quantifies it DESTROYS to CREATE as a system called converSION.

Ancient Science depicted through the Sephiroth quantifies TRANSFORMATION through DESTRUCTION.

Human being males created Science and determined themselves Creator, yet by truth and review they invent, not create and their inventions involve acts of natural destruction to obtain an invention or manifestation of a converSION.

SION therefore an ancient holy review of Science and Creation.

Fatima, seen and witnessed by several human beings, who saw the spirit image emerge and also heard what the spirit quantified.

Human beings, a spiritual consciousness created by the Light Spirit of God Heaven who converted into organic mass....converSION, the conscious self description of our creation.

The Biblical story written by a human males own conscious self observation of self and self creation and also stone's creation/atmospheric conditions.

Science a condition gained from personal experiments and also from the human psyche condition called consciousness, using its own cellular evaluations in the review of science.

Scientists alter the natural light wavelengths in our atmosphere via an act called converSION. Creating a light sound to enable them to CONVERT MATTER from a body of HOLY DUST into a LIQUID FUEL/SPIRIT GAS.

The atmosphere a spirit body of gases.

Conversion, witnessed as a burning sound light orb body causing the conversion signals - UFO bodies.

Scientists burn the atmosphere via the condition the ancients called HELL.

The explanation of HELL came from a human males own review of the Heavenly atmospheric condition of spirit gases.

Burning of the atmosphere by HELL meaning HE (window) and EL (God), changes Heaven, as a holy state.

Our cells and mind and chemical nature of brain chemicals, is how we gain spiritual messages, then gained an attack. We received burnt wavelengths instead of healed wavelengths.

Burnt wavelengths is called an act of HELL.

Healed wavelengths an act called the Holy Christ or Holy Ox....healed wavelengths caused by the returning and amassing of oxygen.

Converting wavelengths uses OXYGEN as a mass body, removing the mass spirit body of the HOLY OX from out of Heaven.

Human beings therefore not only witnessed the observation of the Heavenly Holy body being converted as phenomena, burnt and changed, they received the wavelengths that altered their own MENTAL/EMOTIONAL/SPIRITUAL/HEARING condition in light sound. Their own chemical condition altered which causes euphoria similar to being on drugs (chemicals alteration alters our perception).

As our body cells are GROWN INSIDE OUR NATURAL MOTHER'S PHYSICAL CELLULAR BODY, the change of this HOLY BODY in our natural life condition allowed these human beings to witness a spiritual female body they called FATIMA, as an actual condition of light sound change. As the circumstance of relating psychic/spiritual information is caused between the human CELL condition of the female DNA in all human life, and also the changed WAVELENGTH of Earth's natural Heaven, the psyche and viSION gave the information and spirit imagery.

This is because the human male in origin gained the spiritual information from out of his own psyche that involved his own natural cellular and chemical condition. It provides the evidence that the human psyche formed the review for the Bible information as spiritual self evidence.

This is the reason why only particular human beings are affected by phenomena, after receiving the burnt out wavelength light sound that was affected as the Holy Christ condition as a spirit body in Earth Heaven (atmosphere).

This is why the spiritual condition of the Holy Christ is an actual substantiated self reviewed circumstance involving the human male who first thought about how his own life had been created.

As an unholy circumstance, meaning that the Holy Heaven and its Holy Body was altered via a Scientific condition called converSION, consideration should be given to the Catholic Churches own pursuit of God as a self actualized informed occult scientific experiment practice for the gain of a new bio resource as a fuel.

This circumstance demonstrates not only to the community living on Planet Earth that our spiritual life is a true circumstance as a self reviewed spiritual condition, it also demonstrates that the Catholic institution that supported the holy life condition of our spiritual sanctity is also involved in the destruction of it.

I would ask you all to question why is it that the Catholic Church who has always spoken out against spiritual evil attacks suddenly supported the condition of the UFO and alien? The Church previously only supported the spiritual condition as belonging to Christ and Satan, involving God and Heaven.

For those of us who have been attacked, as myself, I wonder when the observation of the public condition involving mind alteration/psyche alteration/spiritual phenomena and the alien like condition that has reviews of attacks similar to devil attacks and also devil phenomena is being ignored, if not for the purpose that has always involved self purpose and self gain?

Devil possession and devil phenomena is likened by consideration and review to that of the mental health condition. By review the public should be made aware, that this devil condition actually occurred by historical references and data in ancient times....how the Catholic Church became aware of what a devil spirit actually is and how it affects life.

It is why their spiritual observations involved the clearing of the devil posseSION, God, prayers and the holy SION of Christ/angels.

Mental health is a condition gained from the unholy atmospheric burnt light wavelengths that alter the natural chemical balances in our brains and also our cells. This is why the condition for mental health is similar to devil possesSION and the hearing of voices....SION.

The Church has to be aware that burnt wavelengths is a condition that mutates chemicals and cellular growth, allowing for mutations to be inherited in the natural life as a mental health condition after the devil attack has taken place in the Earth holy Heavenly atmosphere.

Therefore whilst some of us are being attacked, others around the Earth are gaining mutated life cells and then an inherited mutated life condition that we call mental health. This is an ancient inheritance that we still had not healed out of our natural healing atmospheric condition called the Act of Christ.

If Scientists did not reconnect the converSION signal of the ancients regarding the converSION of STONE, mental health as an inherited condition would have healed by the time end of 2012. This was a real data referenced atmospheric condition known by the Catholic Church and the ancient Philosophers who studied stone and spiritual phenomena.

Instead of the body of Christ, the Holy Ox or oxygen mass returning in the Year 2000 as prophecized, instead the prophecy returned the unholy contact of Hell(space fallen light sound)SATAN also the 1000 year prophecy as notified through the ancient literature. This relates to the Ark of the Beast as a moving body of SION in out of space (HELL) relating to posesSION as an ANTI state.

This is because in the Year 1900 when radiation methods of conversion were being applied our atmosphere began once again to convert. The UFO observation supports this condition.

The situation of Fatima as a spirit warning/phenomena/prophecy/Mother Abomination relates to scientific experiments that converted natural light wavelengths in our atmosphere removing the Holy Ox or Holy Body of the Christ as a RETURNED HOLY SPIRIT OF OXYGENATED MASS, causing the witness of FATIMA.

As the Earth body was also called Mother by the Ancients, the holy tombs of Mother Earth's body gives birth to the Christ (Holy Ox) or oxygen through the release of the spirit that died.

Oxygen mass is created via the condition of earth gases being released and allowed to cool and amass in the upper atmospheric condition, replacing and returning the OXYGEN lost through the natural condition of removing radiation signals in our atmosphere as a Satanic (HELL) radiation attack from the fallen Heaven or star systems.

As Scientist have not only removed a huge mass of returned oxygen from out of our atmosphere, the atmosphere has gained a condition where it no longer allows for oxygen replacement to occur as a natural cooling state due to a heated atmospheric condition.

Science tells us that the atmosphere has thinned.
Science also tells us that the ice has melted both beneath the sea and also above ground.

This advises us all that oxygen replacement is only occurring due to a release of ice trying to keep our holy atmospheric condition as a state supporting our life continuation on Planet Earth.

Therefore the Church should have been notified via the FATIMA messages that instead of the Christ body returning as a holy atmospheric Heavenly condition of MASS, they instead replaced the holy condition with SATAN.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:19 AM
Lorelyen

There's an awful lot to discuss here. It's like someone throwing a large bag of marbles on the floor and I have to find a way out without falling over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Science, the condition that quantifies it DESTROYS to CREATE as a system called converSION.

Ancient Science depicted through the Sephiroth quantifies TRANSFORMATION through DESTRUCTION.
Transformation through destruction and renewal.

Quote:
Human being males created Science and determined themselves Creator,
A non sequitur to me. As for creating science, they, just as now, wanted explanations (unknowns are so horrid to some people) and some saw fit to collect data. Others saw fit to systematise that collection of data. That to me is the basis of science.

Old 04-06-2015, 08:58 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
There's an awful lot to discuss here. It's like someone throwing a large bag of marbles on the floor and I have to find a way out without falling over!

Transformation through destruction and renewal.

A non sequitur to me. As for creating science, they, just as now, wanted explanations (unknowns are so horrid to some people) and some saw fit to collect data. Others saw fit to systematise that collection of data. That to me is the basis of science.

How can science renew uranium when they take the uranium from mining, what replaces as renewal of the uranium in the ground that was caused to deposit itself naturally?

Uranium called by the ancients HOLY DUST that became part of the new light sound crystal emanations for the new atmospheric returned Heaven of the Christ.

This topic is actually discussing FATIMA and how and why Scientists caused this image to appear as a message relating to HELL as a Scientific caused act in our Holy Earth Heaven.

As the discussion relates to evil and how converting/ SION caused
HOLY SION Christ and Mother
into UNHOLY SION as POSSESSION, devil attack.

The mental health condition of humanity relates that it has a HEARING situation involved in receiving a mutated life cellular and chemical disposition because of the devil incepted radioactive HELL signal being activated as a WINDOW in our atmosphere.

As many psychics/spiritualists and proven gifted individuals have displayed, the Earth atmosphere records. Even Scientists have proven this, along with stating they have proof of spirit contact and past life information.

Hence when a devil activated HELL window is caused in our Holy Earth Heaven atmosphere, it burns out the Christ sound oxygen and replaces it with a devil burnt signal that can become so burnt that humans have heard the devils in out of space....actually the Fallen Heaven of Fallen Light.

This situation enables past life human living records that exist in light sound as a recording to be heard. This is why human beings with mental health conditions involving hearing of voices are actually HEARING VOICES and involve themselves with the personalities recorded in the past life messages.

Ancient Science caused this, as stone levitation through a model of the Pyramid and Temple also converted and burnt out the atmosphere.
This is why above Giza, the UFO body has been witnessed regularly.

This information for stone levitation became a recorded life incident on Planet Earth when it was attacked by HELL as a black body radiation incineration our psyche reviewed as the story regarding human beings contact of SATAN and then being expelled out of the previous God Heaven into the formation of a new Christ Heaven.

As Scientists prove, they are trying to gain information from the occult self realization of spirit phenomena, that related that biblical references were real and belonged to a true occult situation involving consciousness.

Therefore they are trying to identify GOD in our cells as an origin spirit light body Heaven they want to contact themselves to instruct the light into a synthetic DNA model for a synthetic BIO FUEL creation...so they think.

Our Light Father, who I heard myself through the past life system, as I nearly was self combusted due to scientific attacks on my life detailed to me through the memory of the human male that their first arrival out of the God Heaven was due to the spirit NO LONGER BEING GOD.

If it were the same light GOD sound, human life would not have organically manifested, nor would have Nature.

The GOD HEAVEN evicted us out of its own light body because our light spirit sound by origin review was the mistake the higher androgynous being had made or caused by displacing its own higher light spirit into the lower light sound of the God Heaven. Father explained to me that no one even his own self can explain why or for what reason the light spirit altered its own natural condition to cause its own loss.

Father wanted to explain to both the Catholic Scientist and the NASA occult Scientist who is trying to identify GOD through various occult and psychic means, that if we were GOD, we would still be GOD and would not be incarnate. What is wrong with your consciousness?

The reason that the first origin male spirits became incarnate as 1 large worldwide self manifestation of spirit out of the light was because it was evicted because we were the mistake. Our Father explained that by his own review he proposes that the androgynous light Creator was attempting to create a new light family member, which is why our spirit is not the same as the origin.

This is why our spirit, a fake spirit or a mistake is the actual mistake itself. Therefore our Light Father wanted us to realize that all of our thinking will always end in destruction only because our consciousness is by review the MISTAKE. We will always think incorrectly and review incorrectly, being the very reason ancient human beings destroyed life previously and Earth was incinerated.

How many times does Planet Earth need to be incinerated for a human being to accept that they are NOT GOD?

The male population on Earth incepted by conception their own human life. We lived for some time in the Tribal community and due to personal male disputes regarding hierarchy as a male, the younger males left and built civilization.

Civilization and psychic and spiritual awareness was used as a purpose to identify stone building techniques called levitation. When this signal converted and burnt the upper atmosphere once again, human life was attacked and our DNA converted into a mutated and lower consciousness.

Therefore even if a Scientist wanted to gain DNA of a higher consciousness, we as a human community still have not regained what we previously lost as spiritual awareness and wisdom from our destroyed DNA. We still live as mutated organic life renewal.

The predecessors of the information of the Christ, did gain this information from out of a much higher DNA self awareness body, that no one person in life has yet regained, and our psychic information of this Christ awareness actually comes out of the Past Life Records as a speaking evaluation of those spirits of the humans who evaluated and lived the information.

This is why mental health patients hear speaking human voices with information, the same as psychics who also gain information from the past life records.

Therefore the FATIMA incident relates that when these human beings chemical brain functions were burnt and they gained the result of the phenomena, THEY HEARD the PAST LIFE RECORDS that discussed the making and creating of HELL, as an already past life incident result that they had gained from the Magi who actually caused HELL'S WINDOWS in our holy Heaven through the Pyramid conversion transmisSION.

It really is about time that our spiritual circumstance regarding GOD is given the correct review before occult scientists once again destroy our life.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:55 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
How can science renew uranium when they take the uranium from mining, what replaces as renewal of the uranium in the ground that was caused to deposit itself naturally?

Uranium called by the ancients HOLY DUST that became part of the new light sound crystal emanations for the new atmospheric returned Heaven of the Christ.
You related it to the Sephiroth, is all. I see this in relation only to Malkuth.

Quote:
This topic is actually discussing FATIMA and how and why Scientists caused this image to appear as a message relating to HELL as a Scientific caused act in our Holy Earth Heaven.

As the discussion relates to evil and how converting/ SION caused
HOLY SION Christ and Mother
into UNHOLY SION as POSSESSION, devil attack.
Yes. I have to leave the discussion here as I tend to classify evil into
necessary and unnecessary evil, wilful and unintentional evil
and have a different philosophical view.
The question of who created sin and more to the point, why, has yet to be resolved.
Seems to me more a matter of definition. What is sin?

So I'll leave it there.

Old 05-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Suspended

Quote:
You related it to the Sephiroth, is all. I see this in relation only to Malkuth.

Yes. I have to leave the discussion here as I tend to classify evil into
necessary and unnecessary evil, wilful and unintentional evil
and have a different philosophical view.
The question of who created sin and more to the point, why, has yet to be resolved.
Seems to me more a matter of definition. What is sin?

So I'll leave it there.

How could any human being quantify evil to be necessary?

We are a naturally formed and evolved spirit being that was evicted from out of the God Heaven as a light spirit, who moved into the Christ Heaven and was transformed into a manifested organic life being.

2 light beings came out of this Heaven, and manifested world wide as both a multiple male spirit and a multiple female spirit.

Our Father in the Light explained to me that the origin of creation was caused by the androgynous being trying to form another family spirit presence. Instead of creating a new light being, the androgynous spirit found itself placed into the lower light Heaven we now call God.

Evil is only a concept thought about and reviewed by the human consciousness who found its own spirit manifest in an organic life as a state of self manifestation and questioned itself as to how it was removed from its own previous light Heaven of God.

Why was evil ever reviewed by a human, when the light spirit knew that it was a holy being, and that human life and the life of Nature all came from out of the same God Heaven light body as multiple different light spirits. A fact that the Christ Heaven through creation situations was replaced around the Planet of Earth by spirit gas release from the dead stone tombs of Mother Earth.

The Christ Heaven spirit refilled emptied out light space and this is why the Christ spirit was placed back and next to, yet lesser than the origin God Heaven that originally released the light sound O orbs forming spatial creation. This is why our consciousness realizes our spiritual journey was a journey of manifestation.

The example for instance that we came out of the light as a spirit is to look at a Tree. The Tree demonstrates in its manifested burnt body of light that radiation light sound had attacked the spirit. As radiation is electrified, the spirit of the tree was forced to ground out its spirit. This is how the spirit roots were placed into the ground like an electrical pattern.

The same circumstance can be reviewed in our own human organic brain....radiation in light as a light sound of the 1 Christ Heaven caused the interaction and changed our light spirit. This is why we know and understand that the Christ Heaven is a Holy Heaven and became the new state of God for our fallen spirit into the organic manifestation.

Evil was then only thought about for the purpose of self application and self application only involved Science, the perusal for a scientific purpose which by ancient review was stone levitation.

Stone levitation as a record in the atmospheric light sound radiation records was accessed by psychic union of the human males. The human males in ancient DNA were virtually 1 massed worldwide connected consciousness as a continuation of first created being. This is why their consciousness was far greater than the single minded conscious we live in today.

Accessing of records gave information as a recording as to how radiation that came from out of space and the black body, incinerated, converted and changed crystal stone matter into a new fuSION...how uranium etc. was created.

This is the very reason why Scientists today only accessed information from actual spatial records of star systems that had already created nuclear fuel.

The human consciousness has nothing to do with the nuclear, but we are attacked by the radiation of the nuclear which gave us conscious access to evil information that scientists have used to begin to destroy our life.

Scientists of the Occult decided that human kind via their spiritual circumstance, witnesses, phenomena, psychic and medium ability were actually a cell of God and therefore were as Scientists gaining scientific information and hence they thought if they found this communication in our psyche/cell/spirit life that they would access it for themselves for a new bio fuel as a resource.

Scientists believing that we are God, especially the Catholic Scientists are totally misguided, for our spirit was never a God spirit, we were a light spirit, of androgenous circumstance. The human male created first demonstrates that his sound is different yet equal to the female, because as the female manifested as the second body, the higher body of the spirit androgenous in the God cell, separated both spirits from its own self and created them equally.

The problem with the human male and his own conscious condition is that he gained all information of his own converting spirit and also advised of the higher female converting spirit as the informed consciousness....believing himself to be the Father of the spirit and the Creator of the Spirit.

Yet instead he is simply a created being from the actual higher state of the unknown being....the being and Heaven that Scientists think they can gain access to through humanity....and are terribly mistaken.

God by definition is as the human being male reviewed it as... for the function called God by his conscious spiritual review came about from his own cellular and spiralling energy release from his own spirit cell. God as I explained taught to me by my Father Light spirit in explanation is a O circle, with a dot point in it called Magdalia (old name of secrecy of Magdalene meaning crumb or dot).

This actual reference does not belong to the human cell for the story of the Christ bread and Magdalene Mother as the crumb related to the nuclear and atomic being reviewed via a human beings personal self awareness and consciousness for science.

Therefore the actual presence of their own male body cellular activity gave the ancient males an awareness of how to create transmisSION. The human spirit was a light spirit and organic cell that is not the Magdalene.

As Biblical occult Scientists are more than aware from the study of the biblical information they knew that it involved atomic and nuclear discussions and was the cause of the UFO converSION signal in our atmosphere.

They were hoping to access this converSION signal by studying human beings mind and consciousness as if we are GOD. We are not nuclear you evil Scientists and it is the very reason why human life has self combusted in many different incidences that have been both spiritual and also of alien and UFO as a condition.

Scientists are trying to turn our natural chemical wavelengths in our atmosphere into new synthetic channels copying our natural DNA cellular condition for a converSION signal trying to create a synthetic bio fuel channel.

This is the reason why we are all getting attacked and as I was spiritually attacked as I have informed you, I mistakenly first gave the Scientists the information that advised them that I was channeling their program via what I heard on the Channels as a spirit medium, what I had documented and then studied. Hence by accessing several scientific program data, I informed them.

I then became their personal experiment on a spiritual/mind/psychic level.

When a Scientist questions Sin, Sin by self determination was an actual applied scientific equation called Sin and Sin in life has no real circumstance, for we are all natural beings and actually once lived our life as a community of loving, kind, caring and supporting beings, who never believed in evil.

Human kind gained a spiritual attack after the transmitted SION signal was created through the Pyramid/Temple relay and this caused not only our brain emotional and mental condition to change by radiation attack, it mutated our cells and we then believed in evil and SIN, only because human males created SIN via a scientific equation and application called SION.

Biblical information is after all a statement that professes it is discussing creation and creation is only discussed as a human being reviewing creation.

SIN is therefore a human beings own scientific concept.

Our Father also wanted the occult Scientists to think about the obvious of their own personal review of consciousness,spirit and what they reviewed it meant. As a Scientist you have only ever gained your information from an already notified record in burnt light, that records its own information.

As radiation attacks our mind and brain, this is how Scientists gained insight and access to information that does not exist in our own cellular creation.

Scientists believed that our cells at a level of energy belonged to such incidences as photons etc., and that if they knew our actual cellular composition that they would have God.

Yet they do not seem to believe that we are a spirit who came out of the light as a much higher light body, that transformed into a lower organic body. They believe that we evolved from the bio cells or small cells as a state of evolution. Even the Catholic Scientists seem to also believe that this is the only statement of God and seemingly do not believe in our Father Light spirit nor the real presence of a Creator being.

If they did, why are they researching God as if God is in our cells?

As Scientists only gain information through radiation evolution in space that then interacts with our own natural atmospheric radiation signals, they only gain information as new information when they convert matter, alter sound and light in the space systems, that causes the space system to resend new information.

Hence all their thinking minds, never actually give themselves Science, and they only gain Science through a human mind that gets attacked by radiation.

Hawkings, himself represents this very insight that our Light Father spirit is discussing with us all, for his mutated being, created by his parents cells gaining an extra irradiation attack from conversions, is the reason why he believes he knows everything in out of space.

Therefore he gives us all a demonstration of what Scientists are trying to turn us all into.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Lorelyen

Necessary evil? An example crops up this very day: Greece's refusal to pay its creditors on time, in fact may default. It is not good. But it is in response to a deliberately underhanded failure of IMF policy. It has little choice, hence refusal to meet debt obligations is evil but is expedient and necessary - or Grecians will starve and already high suicide rates will go up.

Another example is our western (and now Americanised) work ethic. It's evil. People have to succumb to frittering their lives pushing a system that does nothing for their soul, in fact fulfils nothing for them other than the "reward", money, they must have to survive. They go through this to provide profit for 1% or so who cream it off and enjoy a more luxurious life allowing them the scope if they so choose to enrich their entire being, spiritually and however else.

You could construct a case that the devil is doing Its work here in the material world very well. Consumerism. It has little to do with scientists themselves. They are data gatherers. They come up with hypotheses; theories but it's the technologists and commercial exploiters who do the harm. Commerce is the culprit....but for what use. Describe it in whatever economic -ism you like it boils down to a tiny few humans profiting off the rest. Unfortunately for them, their system is becoming increasingly fragile. It has to fail in the end - both as a system....and because they die. Unless they have profited spiritually (at the cost of so many who have surrendered their lives to the system) they too have frittered their lives.

But like I say I have a different slant. God, to me, is internal. I'm a gnostic. I am nowadays very close to my "real" self. That self - call it my Holy Guardian Angel, Met Tet, or whatever, guides the sensitivity of my touch in this world. I decide what is evil along the lines of categorisation I stated. I could have got it wrong. I might add to or subtract from those ideas as I grow. Otherwise, sin is succumbing to an evil when it could be avoided.

:::
Old 08-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Necessary evil? An example crops up this very day: Greece's refusal to pay its creditors on time, in fact may default. It is not good. But it is in response to a deliberately underhanded failure of IMF policy. It has little choice, hence refusal to meet debt obligations is evil but is expedient and necessary - or Grecians will starve and already high suicide rates will go up.

Another example is our western (and now Americanised) work ethic. It's evil. People have to succumb to frittering their lives pushing a system that does nothing for their soul, in fact fulfils nothing for them other than the "reward", money, they must have to survive. They go through this to provide profit for 1% or so who cream it off and enjoy a more luxurious life allowing them the scope if they so choose to enrich their entire being, spiritually and however else.

You could construct a case that the devil is doing Its work here in the material world very well. Consumerism. It has little to do with scientists themselves. They are data gatherers. They come up with hypotheses; theories but it's the technologists and commercial exploiters who do the harm. Commerce is the culprit....but for what use. Describe it in whatever economic -ism you like it boils down to a tiny few humans profiting off the rest. Unfortunately for them, their system is becoming increasingly fragile. It has to fail in the end - both as a system....and because they die. Unless they have profited spiritually (at the cost of so many who have surrendered their lives to the system) they too have frittered their lives.

But like I say I have a different slant. God, to me, is internal. I'm a gnostic. I am nowadays very close to my "real" self. That self - call it my Holy Guardian Angel, Met Tet, or whatever, guides the sensitivity of my touch in this world. I decide what is evil along the lines of categorisation I stated. I could have got it wrong. I might add to or subtract from those ideas as I grow. Otherwise, sin is succumbing to an evil when it could be avoided.

:::
Our spiritual RECORDS of past life memory state that our brother made a choice to remove himself from the spiritual condition of family support and hierarchy to develop civilization.

Civilization not only involved self applied tactics to control our family, it also used spiritual deceit to gain support of our family. This is the very first circumstance of religious law and domination.

The situation then caused our brother to pursue self power as a spiritual wisdom, which began his own study of life, the naming of life and spiritual powers and the gain of psychic awareness of the creation records, which he studied, named and then applied as a method for the building of stone....levitation of rock/stone for the sacred buildings he constructed to live within.

Our brother wanted to espouse his great self esteem and wealth and spiritual power by stating he could build just as the Light Creator had achieved.

Eventually his mind/body altered as did the life condition as the converSION wavelength that he activated for his new form of building began to self combust our family.

I know this myself was a real circumstance as when we did healing, our patients DNA would give us spiritual imagery relating to how and why it had been mutated by past life events. I had witnessed the falling of flakes due to the Pyramid/Temple and our saw how our ancient family had lost their lives due to self combustion.

It is the reason that our spiritual life and existence de-evolved, our consciousness became animalistic and our cell health and body stature mutated.

The healing of our Heavenly Earth atmosphere is a real ancient story that involves a spiritual awareness of our creation and its records of destruction, de-evolution and healing/replacement.

Our Light Father wants his son to be aware of his personal self deceit involving status and invention, warned by our Father in his own spiritual questioning of our Fathers spiritual awareness. We were warned about speaking to or listening to Satan.

Our Light Father has been trying to warn our brother that he misinterpreted his own wisdom and spiritual awareness regarding the reading of spirit records.

The Earth's atmosphere in origin was a different light gas and mass, and so was the Earth's stone structure, as a huge inlaid body of crystal fuSION. In the records we call this history ATLANTIS, which in secret Philosophy states SATAN LIT.

Earth's natural records provide evidence that it was incinerated by ancient archaeological finds inside of coal beds and stone fused of previous human life.

This atmosphere by record of the spiritual deceit involved the males light spirit preventing us from returning to the androgynous spirit that first caused light creation as an act/cause/mistake of personal choice.

This Heaven by sound of light altered as a God Act by sound splitting. Sound splitting forms 2 forms of angelic sounds that by Nature represent the spirit of both male and female. The Heavenly body of the previous God Heaven altered and it caused the light sound to separate from its own God Heaven.

This is how and why as Planet Earth's natural crystal body was being converted in the nuclear dust that the crystal mass became developed and formed the Christ Heaven via a Female Angelic body mass/sound. The black body radiation continued to attack Earth until the atmosphere converted into a huge mass of water, fell out of space onto the face of Earth cooling her.

As the tombs of the dead body of Mother Earth renewed with a liquid crystal mass, the tombs opened and the volcanoes spewed out new mass and also gas/condensation. The body of the Christ spirit arose and reformed the new Heaven from out of the deceased/renewed body of the Mother...Earth.

The Catholic Priesthood/Philosopher/Scientist and NASA occult Scientists have been reading these documents as if Mother Mary exists as a Holy Heavenly angelic body around Mother Earth, as veils. The have even expressed to me that although they knew that Science converted the atmosphere and humanity were attacked that their Mother will keep them safe.

Our Father wanted our brother to know that you have a misconception when you psychically/spiritually read the records of the deceased spirit who arose, for you also read the preceding replaced records of a history....not a body that regarded our Heavenly Mother as a spirit.

Only the Christ body was returned to our Earth Heaven, just as the information stated. Seemingly when you read the information you have a problem with self interpretation, as these documents involved your own ego.

Therefore Scientists of the occult, trying to research God in our cellular History, this Heaven does not exist in our cells. The God Heaven origin demonstrates that the Christ Heaven SEPARATED in origin from the God Heaven and has always remained as a totally separate body.

Mother Mary in our Heaven is not giving birth to the Christ child as an act of renewing the Holy Heaven.

The Mother of the deceased spirit, Mother Earth renews the atmospheric condition, only when the atmosphere remains as the dense/cold mass that enables the Earth gases to continue to replace the Holy Ox spirit/body of the deceased Christ.

The renewal depicted in the documents as the birth is an addition function of the Philosophers who paid homage to the return/birth of new mass as a Yearly condition of rebirth.

If you TOUCH our atmosphere you will gain spiritual attacks, as the Christ documents depict that the Christ holy spirit evicts the unholy devil spirit out of the body of MAN.

The body of MAN in these documents is not a human, but a condition belonging to the alpha.