Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder
Difference between astral vision and imagination?

Hello. I have been wondering. Can anyone tell me the difference between astral vision and imagination? If I use my imagination where my body is right now, would that be astral vision, and imagination is if you transport yourself to somewhere else? :) Also, is it possible to hurt someone with imagination/feelings? Like, if you think about a person, and you send them a lot of bad energy and visions?
Old 05-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Guide
When you imagine something you are just creating a visualization within your own mind, namely the part we call the intellect.

When you see something with your astral vision, that is when you are actually receiving impressions from the astral plane and your mind then interprets the information just as if you are awake reading this right now and your eyes are receiving information for your visual cortex to interpret.

It's not possible to imagine hurting someone and then have it come about unless you effect a way to accomplish that by actually carrying out something against them.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you! So if you visualize something, does that mean I create the future with it? Is it possible to awaken your astral vision without meditation? Also, is it possible to block astral beings out of your apartment? Like, put up a barrier.. Thank you :)
Old 18-06-2015, 05:52 AM
Claudiu20

Yes, you can put a light shield around your house. That shield should go from your heart.
The astral realm is the only place you'll need protection because in 3d world they can't harm us. ( scare us, cuz that's all they can do actually )
You can ask for protection from your guides, higher self or relatives, also.
Hope that answers to your question.
Old 20-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Ascender
This is what happens, I receive info and can't be sure if it was a vivid waking dream or not. Before moving to my present home, I used to live in a rural village. I tried an OBE one night and found myself in a wolf's form as I explored the streets. The following day I went out and just yards from my house were two dead wild hares on the pavement. Two weeks later there was another dead hare in the same place and it looked mostly chewed apart from its head.
Old 21-06-2015, 10:02 PM
Guide

I posted this in the twin flame forum too and wondered if anyone can help.

My tf parents are selling their house due to them separating.
I randomly had a look at their property on rightmove.com and my blood ran cold when i realised i had already been in their house (namely the kitchen) I had a powerful 'memory' (?) of being stood in that kitchen looking out into the garden at my tf playing with 'our' children. (I have no children with him and we are not in a relationship and iv never actually been to his parents house)

I knew what the kitchen looked like without ever having physically being there! Does this sound like iv done some astral travel, am living some sort of parallel life where we have children together or could it be me seeing that kitchen through his 'eyes' ??

I know this sounds a bit bonkers but just wanted some input here.
Thanks!