Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Which chakras should I activate?

Hello everyone :)
I'm new in the chakra world and I have some questions.
So I read about chakras a while ago and I came across the third eye, apparently it has nice benefits but some awful side effects like seeing spirits and demons which too me is really ****ed up :P
But I still want to open some chakras but I really don't know which one to open and how it will affect me and what its benefits are. I don't want anything with negative side effect like the third eye.
I would love if you could help me!
Thanks in advance

ps: please don't mind the mistakes, my native languages are French and Dutch
Old 21-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Lorelyen

To be quite honest you really aren't ready yet. Have a look at the basic system of etheric energies that enter and cross through the chakras, presuming you mean the Hindu ones. Things will become clearer.

You always start with the bottom one, Muladhara, the 4 petalled one at the very base of your spine/perineum If you try to open anything above that first then you may land in trouble at worst, at best it won't work. You have to learn to accommodate the energies one by one, starting with Muladhara.

If you regard the third eye chakra, Ajna, as negative then you should be doing a lot more preparatory work. It isn't negative at all. It's the final crossing point of ida and pingala, the main energy conduits. Until you can rid yourself of fear about that it's probably best not to start.

Old 21-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Ok thanks so no chakras for me :p
But can you sense of any of my chakras are blocked cause I think people are able to sense that, no?
Old 21-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Knower
Study first, everywhere but don't take everything seriously or to heart. Learn the meaning and function of each chakra. To work or "open" them (or heal them) you always start from your Root Chakra (red, lowest chakra) and work your way up slowly.
Here's a quick 8 minute video you can use to practice with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXcnddTwoKM
Old 21-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Knower
Also it's important to learn where the idea, names and understandings of Chakra come from. Study their names, symbols, colors, and function. Study the culture from which they originated from.
Old 21-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Neville

A balanced view, I imagine, would suggest that inorder to maintain energetic equilibrium, all chakras should be activated equally with no emphasis on any particular one or two.

I accept completely , though , that it might be just me .
Old 21-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Newbie ;)

I would like to open my chakras to live a healthier life but I hear soooo much negative side effects of the third eye.
Like people regret opening it, now they see evil spirits, demons haunting them, they hear voices, in extreme cases they have to call upon exorcisme.
I really don't want that.
Could you confirm if the things stated above are true?
Old 22-05-2015, 04:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by patapouf01
I would like to open my chakras to live a healthier life but I hear soooo much negative side effects of the third eye.
Like people regret opening it, now they see evil spirits, demons haunting them, they hear voices, in extreme cases they have to call upon exorcisme.
I really don't want that.
Could you confirm if the things stated above are true?

By having fear you have demons, by having no fear you have no demons.
Old 22-05-2015, 05:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Did you open all your chakras? If yes did you ever see spirits/demons in real life?
Old 22-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by patapouf01
Did you open all your chakras? If yes did you ever see spirits/demons in real life?

Hi,

Most of us do not see energies not visible to the human eye, but some of us can.

Just like germs which existed 100's of years ago which can only be viewed by the microscope, which had not yet been invented, the quantum lens has not yet been invented. When it is we will be able to see and measure energies which are currently invisible.

Fear of the unknown and the unknowable are natural primitive instincts. As humanity evolves it will eventually not be fearful over those things.

For you it may be best to avoid doing things which would upset you. As most have said in their response, the things you seem to be fearful about are not frightening. It is your perception of them which creates the fear that would see an angelic good thing as a demonic evil. Your perceptions create your reality. Once you can appreciate those things then it is safe for you to proceed, as I understand these things.

Best Wishes,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/