Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Knower

Trying to contact someone specific

I hope this is in the right place, I recently found out a relative of a relative died, I wasn't particularly close to her but the night before I found out she died I heard what I now believe was her say my full name. Since then I have tried to meditate and contact her again but didn't end up connecting. I have never had a spirit speak directly to me and I'm not even sure how to reply, do I need to reply out loud if she speaks to me? Is it possible that its to late to contact her now? Could I have possibly offended her because I don't really remember her or even her name?
Old 24-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Knower
Yes, you can contact specific people. I Don't think it's too late and I doubt it if you offended her.

What I'd do is usually think about the person thoughout the day (while I'm at work) and when I try to contact later at home, the connection is quite quick.

Your intention is very powerfull, that alone should be enough to draw in the person.
Old 26-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Knower

Seems as if shes gone or no longer wants to speak to me :(
Old 26-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
I hope this is in the right place, I recently found out a relative of a relative died, I wasn't particularly close to her but the night before I found out she died I heard what I now believe was her say my full name. Since then I have tried to meditate and contact her again but didn't end up connecting. I have never had a spirit speak directly to me and I'm not even sure how to reply, do I need to reply out loud if she speaks to me? Is it possible that its to late to contact her now? Could I have possibly offended her because I don't really remember her or even her name?
Spirits do not necessarily talk to us directly. Pay attention to synchronicities around you, birds or animals appearing repeatedly etc, your recent dreams also. It's possible yoru relative was incarnated right away or she's at a spiritual place in-between worlds she cannot communicate right now. Links to our previous incarnation may interfere with our next one, this is another reason she is silent. Communicate with feelings/emotions. Project love outside and see what this triggers inside you. Souls don't care much about names, don't worry. Speak the cosmic language of the Heart and learn to listen..and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised ;)