Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-12-2014, 01:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Do you choose what you are reincarnated as?

Like the title says. Do you? Or is there a authority behind it like everything in life? I just want to hear your beliefs on the matter. Also how does karma factor into this? If it does at all.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Master

I think one does have some choise , but with in the karmic limits . One might balance the karma in one life time or the next .
Old 06-12-2014, 04:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I think one does have some choise , but with in the karmic limits . One might balance the karma in one life time or the next .
So you believe karma is real? Sounds a little unfair considering many arent aware of karma or rope of debit being born brings to this life.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:38 AM
Super Moderator
My current belief is that nothing is by chance. All is agreed ahead of time before we are born. At least the major events, the rest we are drawn to similar minded people and situations by default. This in and of itself is something we agreed to be part of before we come here. We attract into our life things and people that will reflect our beliefs back to us so we can see ourselves better. Karma is dictated by past actions but is not thrust upon us as punishment. We face our karma when we are ready to face it willingly choosing to tackle it in a particular life. But mainly the way I see it, your life is a reflection of the decisions you have made along the way during your journey. If you conclude life is drudgery you will likely find your life a struggle until you change your mind as well the opposite can be true. Unfortunately the veil that separates us from the afterlife also causes us to be essentially unaware of our role in our own fate and so it can make it difficult to change our mind but the main point is that our essence is eternal. So anything that happens to us is only a temporary experience and ones we willingly take on to gain a better understanding of our true essence. The basic outline is life is much like a movie. An actor chooses to play a role in a specific kind of movie, a soul chooses to take on a personality in a particular set of life circumstances to learn about itself. All of it playing out in a small blip in time. At least that is how I see it.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Deactivated Account

I've always thought so. But I read one girl remembered incarnating before she was born. She always had the memory and said it wasn't her choice. Likely it was her Higher Self. I consider my Higher Self as me, so I consider everything my own choice, but some people don't and feel forced to incarnate.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
So you believe karma is real? Sounds a little unfair considering many arent aware of karma or rope of debit being born brings to this life.

I don't believe karma is real. It's an easy explanation for why bad things happen. Like sin.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Like the title says. Do you? Or is there a authority behind it like everything in life? I just want to hear your beliefs on the matter. Also how does karma factor into this? If it does at all.

i do not follow the belief in reincarnation. i work with incarnation.

reincarnation is like the old way of thinking. you know, the earth(or you) is the center and everything revolves around you. then we learned that the sun is the center of the solar system. so we begin to learn about the higher self. only to learn that the universe (god) is bigger then the solar system.

when we pass over, the life review works two ways. it is kind of a data dump into the all. like a memory stick on a computer that can then share info on a life. the life then becomes part of the all. once you part of the all, all has access to the life info.

when you prepare for another life, you pick a few lives that have qualities you want. you build an outline or matrix of who you will be by the lives you choose.

kk
Old 06-12-2014, 04:48 PM
My beliefs are just that, beliefs....coming from all my research...this particular one mainly came from Sylvia B...but others, also.

So there we are on the Other Side...we are strong and recuperated from our last bout here...we understand
how things work more...that we can progress way more on earth.
So we with our spirit guide go in
front of a council of elders in robes..that our courts were fashioned after...we say enthusiastically...how we
are ready to to tackle everything, sock it to me...
"I want to be born in a poor, Third World country to an alcoholic family, blind".
The council reminds you that you may have forgotten just how tough it is there...
"So why don't we have you just born in poverty to alcoholics this time, eh?

And off you go.

OR, because of your Soul Family...you may say because you are strong and rested...I want to be born
with Muscular Dystrophy to my family...so as a whole they will finally learn selflessness....as a group
they all move forward in their awakening... into purification to go to the Higher Celestial Spheres where
purity is the key to living in the Father's Divine Love...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-12-2014, 05:10 PM
cheeneka

HI

I think we are all here to learn and teach each other about love. We chose our life depending on what aspect of love we need to teach or learn. Some people like empaths etc are serving cosmic karma not self karma.
When we reach and serve our own karma then we must serve cosmic karma we are all connected and everything we do affects everyone around us.

LOve cheeneka x
Old 08-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Annaday77

I think we reincarnate and have different karmic obligations to fulfill within different life times. I feel major events we would need to fulfil but for the most part it's all dictated by our choice hence why karma is built in the first place through free will.