Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-11-2014, 06:28 PM
PippinAmorette

Is it possible to channel butterflies?

What do you think? I am madly in love with those beautiful creatures.. And I hope that some day they will be around me all the time..
I am not crazy btw. I am just experimental.

thank you chubby bunnies
xoxo
Old 20-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Pippin,

Yes, I think you could. Any specific type of butterfly would have a "Deva" that you could contact. So there would be a Monarch deva, etc. You may be familiar with the channeling of devas of plants done by Dorothy Maclean at Findhorn. She could talk to the spirit of a sweet pea and find out if the growing conditions were good. If you can channel plants you can channel animals. Connecting with animal spirits is of often done in shamanism as well, where the butterfly is known as a totem animal.
Blessings,
Ananias
Old 09-12-2014, 12:59 PM
jadeany

I am madly in love with those beautiful creatures..
Old 09-12-2014, 01:18 PM
cheeneka

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippinAmorette
What do you think? I am madly in love with those beautiful creatures.. And I hope that some day they will be around me all the time..
I am not crazy btw. I am just experimental.

thank you chubby bunnies
xoxo

HI,

I write about power animals, butterfly is all about transformation.............from the caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly, kind of like the journey to spiritual evolution in a way. :) x

LOve cheeneka x
Old 09-12-2014, 02:14 PM
A psychic homework exercise in a Develop your Psychic Powers Class.
was exactly this...picking up on 'creatures'.
One women picked slugs in her garden.
What she got was pretty neat, imo.
They LOVE warmth..they sense everything around them...
they procreate all the time...she said it differently..;)
Nice life, I'd say.
She 'felt' it all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Everly

My opinion is that you can't channel butterflies, but you can communicate with them and relate that information to others (if you choose). Butterflies are a group soul, so you might connect with the "oversoul" or with just one butterfly.

I'm an animal communicator and communicate with pets as well as wildlife. My experience with (individual) butterflies has been that they tend to communicate only briefly. They chat a bit and then they're done.

I haven't connected with the "Butterfly Soul", but I've never tried. You've given me food for thought and once I'm fully recovered from my recent surgery and back to doing readings, I might just give it a go.

Btw, try just sitting quietly outside and when you see a butterfly, just send it love. Think of the love coming from your heart and project it gently to the butterfly. Don't work at this...it should take gentle effort, not work. Think gently. You might be happily surprised when it (and maybe others) fly right to you. Be patient. Once you hit it right, they'll come to you, so practice. It's like riding a bike...once you get it, you've got it.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:11 PM
cheeneka

HI
I think we can channel everything in the universe, we are all connected to all things ........I write about power animals and they communicate their messages through me.

I was once sitting outside when I had the thought butterflies always land on me, I opened my eyes and there was a butterfly on a flower...........

Hope you feel better soon. :)

LOve cheeneka x
Old 09-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...she said it differently..;)

LOL, Miss H!

And yes, a very nice life indeed!
Old 10-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeneka
I think we can channel everything in the universe, we are all connected to all things

I think we just have different definitions of channeling.
Old 19-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Knower
I agree with Ceeneka! We are all intimately connected to one another despite the separation you see <3 If you feel that a butterfly is attempting to channel through you, or any animal for that matter, allow it - don't hinder your spiritual growth based on what other people believe!