Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-12-2014, 07:09 PM
SeattleLMP

What if not all of the qualities fit?

A few months ago I was reading about indigo children, and I realized that I most likely am one. Pretty much all of the ascribed qualities fit me. Initially I didn't think I had any psychic abilities, but now I am starting to realize that I do. I'm starting to see all these "weird cooincidences" for what they really are.

Like today I was walking to work at about 9:30 am. I started sensing that my husband was near. I turned around and didn't see him. Kept walking. He normally works until 1:30, and not at all close to where I work, so it made no sense that he'd be out walking around. Less than 10 minutes later I saw him walking toward me on the sidewalk. He had gotten off work early, and decided to go to the store before heading home. It is not a common occurrance for me to randomly run into him, nor is it a common occurrance for me to feel he is close by. This kind of thing happens often enough that I am starting to accept it's real.

Then there is my daughter. She turns 15 in less than a month. She has many qualities of a crystal child, but not all of them. People are drawn to her. Especially adults. Even adults who normally hate kids. She is very good natured and even tempered. Highly affectionate. Sensitive to others' energy and talks about it. Very mature for her age, and responsible. Has always had a rock and crystal collection and is drawn to those things. Few material needs. Extremely unselfish. We got stranded outside in the winter when she was nine. I put my gloves and scarf on her. She didn't want to take them because she didn't want me to get cold. She never makes a Christmas list. She's Intuitive and a little psychic.

But on the other side of the coin she is very "indoorsy." It's hard for me to get her to leave the house sometimes. But then, we also live in a dense part of the city. Not much nature, and lots of weird energy to pick up on. She is also, very very messy and disorganized. She's like this center of calm surrounded by utter chaos, all the time. Food wise I'm not sure she really fits either. She's not very selective about what she eats, and likes meat a lot more than I do. She likes almost everything.

Could she still be a crystal child despite being opposite in many ways? She's not a "normal" kid. I have always known that. But what is she?
Old 13-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account

You need to remember that labels don't make us. We make the labels.

Your child is a crystal child if you say she is. Don't try to stick things in boxes. Be creative. Change the definitions.
Old 15-12-2014, 09:56 PM
SeattleLMP

That makes sense. I am finding this to be a lot to navigate. I have never consisidered myself to be a spiritual person until now. But something about this resonates with me.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Master
Everyone is spiritual, that's why the Indigo, Crystal and Star stuff is just elitism. People seem obsessed with being in a group or a label, i think people would fare allot better if they just understood that we are all connected fundamentally! and then tried to embrace being a individual.

I detest the day i called myself a indigo, especially when i see how it's promoted.
Old 16-12-2014, 06:17 PM
SeattleLMP

I can respect that viewpoint, however I have personally found it helpful to understand my purpose on earth, both collectively and as an individual. I used to struggle a lot with depression. I have been hospitalised for it many times, and have attempted suicide in the past. Everything seemed overwhelmingly heavy because I didn't understand it. All I knew was hopelessness and pain. I felt like I was just destined to carry this burden my entire life, and my whole life would be spent resisting the desire to just die and get it over with. Having this "label," it was like a light being turned on for me. It felt like a glacier calving as decades of pain just cracked and fell away into the ocean. I've never felt at peace like this before. Can I just be allowed to have this? I don't need to feel "special" just useful. Like I was put on earth for some other reason than just experiencing overwhelming pain.
Old 16-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleLMP
I can respect that viewpoint, however I have personally found it helpful to understand my purpose on earth, both collectively and as an individual. I used to struggle a lot with depression. I have been hospitalised for it many times, and have attempted suicide in the past. Everything seemed overwhelmingly heavy because I didn't understand it. All I knew was hopelessness and pain. I felt like I was just destined to carry this burden my entire life, and my whole life would be spent resisting the desire to just die and get it over with. Having this "label," it was like a light being turned on for me. It felt like a glacier calving as decades of pain just cracked and fell away into the ocean. I've never felt at peace like this before. Can I just be allowed to have this? I don't need to feel "special" just useful. Like I was put on earth for some other reason than just experiencing overwhelming pain.

If it was up to me..? hmmmm No! hahah, i am only joking SeatleLMP.

Spirituality teaches that everyone is special, and probably makes people understand this, that's why i don't like these break off groups or whatever. They seem in some cases to be promoted by the elitist type which is not far off the discriminative people deep down!

I just personally don't like anything to do with elitism, and the reason why i like spirituality is that it teaches everyone afew important things. That are........

1. We are not powerless, we have allot of ability within ourselves. If people believe and wanted to learn about this, they would be allot more positive and excited about life in general.

2. It teaches us to take responsibility, and in a way this type of enforcement stops racism and discrimination. Because when things go wrong, people always tend to point the finger at the easy targets and take out their frustrations.

3. It makes people understand that we are all fundamentally connected to everything but still individuals, this again stops things like elitism through group forming and separation.

4. It makes people look within and develop emotional intelligence.

The indigo, crystal and star rise is abit elitist! but if you have found a way to develop all these attributes above, good for you. It's just that sometimes these group things can get out of hand, and people can manipulate and promote them in certain ways.

But all in all, you can do whatever you want!!!!!
Old 16-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Deactivated Account

MP, what is so wrong with the experience of separation? Just curious.
Old 16-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
MP, what is so wrong with the experience of separation? Just curious.

I am not sure whether "Separation" is the right word i am using. I kind of just added that word because it made me come across more passionate about what i was saying. But when a group is made that nobody else can join, and then single themselves out as special! these sort of things can develop into discriminative issues. And get used and developed by certain people, well you have seen what has happened to some religions. Also i have stumbled across some spirituality concepts that, are definitely being promoted by this needy elitist type. I saw something on Pleiadians which is a interesting a fun concept to read about. But then i saw some video, and i had to switch it off because it nearly made me go sick.

Me personally i am not a groupie/cliquey type of person, and in general i am more of a individual. I guess its the pack mentality, for me as a man it's somewhat of a limitation at times, looks abit weak aswell in some situations. People always seem to have to join a clique in whatever situation. I am mainly talking from a male perspective, but obviously you get different type of men.

So all in all, i don't mind being separate/individual in that sense! i always dance to my steps, if you want to join in..? you can join in etc.

I am not totally rigid, in life you have to adapt here and there.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:35 AM
Pathfinder
Hi, Mind Power. You said the Pleiadian video nearly made you go sick. But you didn't say what you hated about it. I was wondering what it was that made you feel that way.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:38 AM
KevinO

I'm on board with Scarlett. She is pretty much always right by my observation.