Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-10-2014, 02:23 AM
dalexaz

Sold Soul in a Dream?

Is it possible to sell your soul in a dream?

The dream:
I was back stage and a man in a business suit approached me and sat down in the chair right across from where I was sitting and made an offer. After debate, I had signed the contract with my right hand index finger in blood. Once I had signed the curtain raised and the entire front row with people who i've met in my life all turned out to be Illuminati members and they were clapping. When I had awoke, I had noticed that I had a mark on my finger in the SAME EXACT PLACE as the dream.
Old 23-10-2014, 03:52 AM
Experiencer
I don't think so.

IMHO the curtain and the dream itself means that you're feeling those around you are being deceptive and/or secretive about their real intentions and that maybe they're trying to force you(lead you) into doing something you're not quite sure you want, but that would certainly gain their approbation.

Perhaps you're feeling pressured to pick a career or a field of study...move forward in a relationship? Is there any decision you need to make? Think about it, whatever it is, you feel like it's definitive, that's once you're in there's no way out.

About the mark, sometimes we feel physical pain caused by something real around us, idk what could be, but maybe an object located where you sleep caused a pressure on your finger and your brain made a whole dream scenario to incorporate this into your worries. (e.g: a pen left on bed causes a pressure(sting) on your head, you then dream of being shot there, etc)

Any particular reason you were at the backstage? Are you into acting or music or other kind of performance? Could be you fear to sign a contract, a deal, gaining fame and approval(hence the applause) but at the same time becoming a sellout?

It's up to you to see if any of my thoughts applies to your life. Think carefully as most of our dreams are constructs of our own feelings, worries, subconscious, etc...who in your life could the man in a suit be representing?
I hope you find your answers.
Old 23-10-2014, 04:22 AM
dalexaz

I own a holding company and pursuing business investments & banking (wall street).
Old 23-10-2014, 04:47 AM
Experiencer
My questions were all rhetorical so all answers are within yourself. :)

Based on what you said you probably have to do many decisions every day, study your options and try to discover who you can trust.

Maybe you just regret some decision you already made. The presence of blood could refer to a life changing decision.

Or it could have been just a brief stressful moment, not necessarily something of major concern.

Just don't worry about selling your soul in a dream, not really possible.
Old 23-10-2014, 04:51 AM
dalexaz

What I had forgot to mention is that I was told id be approached and I was.
Old 23-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator
Your soul can't be sold or destroyed. Judgment is purely confined to human life. The world may judge certain groups of people but that doesn't mean they are worthy of judgment. Try not to buy into any perceptions that making money is of the devil or anything of that nature. Anything to do with money can sometimes come with an us/them mentality so it is possible you may have felt judged by someone for your ability to make money. Also pay attention for any shady deals that may come your way. Anything that doesn't seem above board or legal you may want to avoid but otherwise trust your career path and life choices. In the end you can't really make any wrong choices because lessons are learned from everything that occurs in our life.
Old 23-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Suspended
You signed a contract with yourself. You saw parts of yourself clapping when the curtain rose. How did you feel?
Old 23-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Ascender

Yes, your soul energy cannot be sold or lost. Sometimes not all your soul energy is within your energy field, and you can just call them back in, at will.

You have mentioned the images in your dream. Images are mental. Pay attention also to any emotional content in your dreams. Then interpret both the mental and emotional content in your dreams.
Old 24-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Master
I would like to ask a few questions first, without the answers this dream cannot be properly interpreted.
1. What exactly was the offer from the man in the business suit?
2. What were you debating with him?
3. Where was the blood from that you signed the contract with?
4. What is your personal understanding of Illuminati?
Old 24-10-2014, 05:04 AM
dalexaz

1. What exactly was the offer from the man in the business suit?
The next mega business investor who ive since learned is backed by illuminati.

2. What were you debating with him?
There wasn't a big debate. Pretty much came in and made the offer and I resisted but was persuaded into doing it.

3. Where was the blood from that you signed the contract with?
Towards the top of my index finger on my right hand.

4. What is your personal understanding of Illuminati?
I know it inside and out now. But this is due to all the demonic activity that occurred afterwards which forced me to find answers.