Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-08-2014, 07:21 PM
GMIRcrystal

Is it possible to enhance my psychic abilities, without gaining mediumship abilities?

I have tend to get psychic dreams from time to time. I would love to practice these psychic abilities, and perhaps use them when i'm awake! Lol.

I'm afraid of mediumship however. I think it's possible that it can become a burden. I don't feel in the right frame of mind to take on that responsibility.

So, back to the question. Is it possible to be psychic without mediumship?

Thanks.
Old 30-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Master
While all mediums are psychic not all psychics are mediums.

Perhaps that will help answer your question.
Old 30-08-2014, 07:56 PM
GMIRcrystal

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply,

Do you know if there are any ways I can increase these abilities?
Old 30-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Master
The most direct route would be, practice with using the gift. And meditation.
Old 31-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
While all mediums are psychic not all psychics are mediums.

Perhaps that will help answer your question.

I had no idea! I am told by every psychic/medium I have ever met that I have these abilities of being a medium, with practice and patience, and I was too afraid to ask if I would be psychic too! now i know! lol thank you
Old 31-08-2014, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
I had no idea! I am told by every psychic/medium I have ever met that I have these abilities of being a medium, with practice and patience, and I was too afraid to ask if I would be psychic too! now i know! lol thank you

Never be afraid to ask questions. You'll never learn if you do not.
Old 31-08-2014, 03:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Never be afraid to ask questions. You'll never learn if you do not.

Sometimes I'm really scared to know the answers though! lol if that makes sense. I'm not good with disappointment, and even when communicating with my guide, I hold back questions because I'm scared to know the answer, or I know the answer is not what i want to hear. I'm hoping to break this habit. I'm very new at this ! :)