Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Kimberrilee

Question I'm Carrying An Indigo Child...

Hi everyone,
My name is Kimberley and I'm new to this board so hello :)
Basically, I am just over 11weeks pregnant with my first baby and I went for a Reiki treatment the other day, and my therapist told me I was carrying an Indigo child (for the record, I never told her I was pregnant! She felt that by herself). She kept referring to my baby as a 'she' although we haven't found out (and don't intend to) the gender of our baby, and told me 'her' energy was extremely strong; so strong it took her a while to reach mine.

I'm posting because I'm curious as to what I should be expecting now that I know I have an Indigo baby growing inside me, and wanted to know if anyone else had been warned before they have birth that they were carrying an Indigo? I do reiki myself and am very in touch with people's energy so it was strange that it took someone else to tell me this about my own child, and that I couldn't pick up on it myself.

Any thoughts/advice/experiences I would love to hear!
Kxx
Old 21-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Dante1709

I'd like to note that "her" is a pronoun to show gender ; not sex. Even if the baby turns out being a male, there's a chance your reiki healer is right and they may identify as a woman or have feminine energies. Just a little thought.
Old 21-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Master
Hi Kimberley,

It may be best to not expect anything but be ready for everything. The new new children, those born after 2012, will have strong inclinations towards telepathic and empathic energetic sensitives. That information has been presented through many channels over the years.

You and your child are physically one at the moment. You would not easily distinguish or pick up on 'her' energetic characteristics in my view. There would not be enough objectivity. I like to have others read my energies for that reason.

My thoughts are to do 'soul communications' with 'her' telepathically. My experience has been that what new baby's want the most is to do telepathy with their mom.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-04-2014, 06:38 PM
sonfromnamek

wow seems so exciting. We are all unique and human.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Guide

Congratulations. More and more indigos begin to incarnate noe on Earth.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberrilee
Hi everyone,
My name is Kimberley and I'm new to this board so hello :)
Basically, I am just over 11weeks pregnant with my first baby and I went for a Reiki treatment the other day, and my therapist told me I was carrying an Indigo child (for the record, I never told her I was pregnant! She felt that by herself). She kept referring to my baby as a 'she' although we haven't found out (and don't intend to) the gender of our baby, and told me 'her' energy was extremely strong; so strong it took her a while to reach mine.

I'm posting because I'm curious as to what I should be expecting now that I know I have an Indigo baby growing inside me, and wanted to know if anyone else had been warned before they have birth that they were carrying an Indigo? I do reiki myself and am very in touch with people's energy so it was strange that it took someone else to tell me this about my own child, and that I couldn't pick up on it myself.

Any thoughts/advice/experiences I would love to hear!
Kxx

Hi & congrats! That's so cool that the healer picked up on 'her' so strongly.
IMO you should look into labels other than Indigo (labels are imperfect but useful as tools of communication). There are millions of adult Indigos already. The indigo essence by itself is very common; there are just many people over 40+ or 50+ who don't get that yet, to their peril.

Now the Crystal children and Crystal/Indigos abound, many into young adulthood already. You may have a Rainbow child, or a more specific soul/identity that wants to come through eventually. Sometimes a child will recall past lives specifically, because it is part of their particular path to reveal that, to be associated with that identity (of an angel, a historical person or relative etc), because it is helpful in their case.

Of course your individual connection will be very intense and subjective, as it should be. So it could be that what's happened so far just speaks to your connection to your baby, not so much about the child except maybe their generation and the psychic qualities many will have. Or it could be this child will have strong spiritual and extrasensory perceptions, and Spirit just wants you to be aware of that, in addition to having indigo or Crystal qualities. [By some theories/channelings] Rainbow children are very rare, because they have just begun to come into the world, so there are many more being born currently. They are said to have NO karma at all; they have resolved all of it & bring no debts into their new life (because this feature will help a lot later).

Those are just some thoughts, for your exciting adventure and alternative perspectives. Best wishes & best health for you both!
Old 10-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey :)
I think it is wonderful to have an indigo child, you can learn a lot from it.
As I heard they know a lot and are very sensitive.
I think you will have a wonderful time with her or him (:
Are you recognising kind of a communication between you and the baby?
Because that would be very interesting to know. :)

Greets to oyu and the baby :)
Old 10-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Master
Congratulations!
Most children born today are NewAge children, but Indigos aren't really being born anymore. Like was said by Jane, we've had Crystal children and now mostly Rainbow children. You can tell if you look into baby's eyes they really see and really look at you, even when they're just a few days old. When my kiddies were babies, that wasn't the case, it took quite some time before they really saw you, looked at you. Babies these days you can often tell they're old(er) souls and there really 'here'.
You can see a similar thing when you look at toddlers and 4-5 year olds. They're so angelic, you can see this 'thing' in their eyes, they truly are different! It seems to sort of wear of a tad after 5, 6 years although their energies are different. They got higher frequency energies and higher chakras are further developed than ours. What we had / have to work for to achieve, they already got or at least it's a lot easier for them to get there.

In Dutch there are books for parents of New Age children, with tips and tricks on how to raise them, what's so special about these children and so on. I'm sure there are books like that in English as well. I'd invest in one for sure!
Had I known then what I know now, I would've done the same thing, but at the time didn't know my kids were Indigos.
Somewhere in the Celestine Prophecy there's mention on how our children should be raised, the most beneficial way. Just part of one of the Insights, so not like half a book on it, but still good info.

Best wishes and health for you and your baby!
Old 16-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Knower
Hiya and congrats on your pregnancy. I am an indigo myself. But my children are much more than that...my advice is practice telepathy as my eldest refused to speak(though she could) until she started school...she would have screaming fits and just stare at me like I wasn't listening to her...I finally got over the frustration and learned to clear my mind when she was like that and to my amazement knew exavtly what she wanted and she would calm down...
With my children, I let them lead the way, they teach me more than I teach them...they need freedom to be who they are⭐❤⭐
Old 24-05-2014, 05:50 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

Congratulations. I'm an indigo adult. I have had abilities since I was born. My parents didn't know how to handle it and it was a challenge growing up. I don't hold it against them, as they did the best they could with what they had. <3

I heard indigo children are still being born to this day. :)