Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Maple-tree

Just feeling different

Ok, here I go.
I am quite sure people will call me crazy after this, but I am going to give it a go.
I want to share something, to figure out if it means anything. Maybe it means I am nuts, maybe not, maybe others recognize it, maybe not. I just want to learn.

The thing is that through my life, I have been feeling a bit different from most people. I feel as if I am not quite.. 100% the same as normal people.
I cannot really describe it easily. But one time someone I had just met called me a woodland creature and a fairy.. lol.. and it, well.. clicked.
I thought.. 'yes! I am! And yes! you can see it!'.
:P which is crazy.. I am aware of that.
But truly, I feel more like an earth being/forest soul/fairy/water spirit (or whatever name) then I feel human.

I pretty much act all funny about it now, but in reality it makes me lonely.
I do not feel at home, when I am with people. Only when I meet other people that feel a bit the same. But I do not meet a lot of those.
And the world around me feels to harsh and not fitting, or, I do not fit.

Is there anyone that understands or recognizes this? I am not saying that I am a fairy :) don't worry. But .. in a way.. it seems to describe it better then other names.
Am I nuts?
Old 11-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Greenslade

Hi Maple
Yep, you're a basket case but move over and make room for me lol. It's as though you don't belong in this dimension somehow, you're out of tune with everything and everybody or don't resonate with this dimension. Have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiuKcjeIyjw
It used to make me feel so alone but then one day I found a single person who understood what I was feeling because they were feeling it too, true empathy through experience. But there are so many others that feel the same way and like you they keep coming out of the woodwork. Being nuts is normal.

Relax into your feelings, what we resist persists. Simply have your experience, own it and let it all wash over you in any way it will. There's a children's rhyme from a sci-fi movie that fits well here -
"Huffity puffity Ringstone Round
If you've never been lost then you've never been found."
Sometime it helps our understanding to experience opposites, feeling so alone can make a huge difference when realising that's a long way from the way it really is. Having an understanding of disconnection gives you a totally different perspective on connection, feeling solitary can make realising unity so much better. It's all down to awareness in the end, being aware that there's purpose and reason for your feelings, that you're not really nuts but you're having an experience that will bring you t a different realisation further down the line. You don't have to resonate with the rest of the planet you only have to resonate with yourself first and foremost, and if you feel as though you 'don't fit', what you 'don't fit' with is yourself. It's not about ego though, it's about self.

It's also OK to feel like a fairy, it's OK to feel any way you do as long as it feels right to you. If it clicked with you then pay attention because that's your intuition saying that you need to take notice. As for what will come of it well that's anyone's guess but if nothing else it's a sign that you are connecting with it and taking notice. It's a single, baby step in the right direction. I would take that as a 'carrot' that will lead you in a certain direction. If you truly feel like a fairy then ask yourself what makes you feel that way, keep following the trail and see where it takes you. You're not the first Free Spirit that I've met that connects to fairies and you probably won't be the last.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple-tree
Ok, here I go.
I am quite sure people will call me crazy after this, but I am going to give it a go.
I want to share something, to figure out if it means anything. Maybe it means I am nuts, maybe not, maybe others recognize it, maybe not. I just want to learn.

The thing is that through my life, I have been feeling a bit different from most people. I feel as if I am not quite.. 100% the same as normal people.
I cannot really describe it easily. But one time someone I had just met called me a woodland creature and a fairy.. lol.. and it, well.. clicked.
But truly, I feel more like an earth being/forest soul/fairy/water spirit (or whatever name) then I feel human.

I do not feel at home, when I am with people. Only when I meet other people that feel a bit the same. But I do not meet a lot of those.

Is there anyone that understands or recognizes this? I am not saying that I am a fairy :) don't worry. But .. in a way.. it seems to describe it better then other names.
Am I nuts?

yeah i think the star people feel this way too, almost like being incarnated in a human body when that isn't at all what you are, and for what? Personally I don't know what to think, other than that this place does feel very horrid even to me.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Ok, here I go.

I don't think you are crazy at all!! We all at some point in our life experience weird stuff. That's why I'm so thankful for this forum cause we can actually talk about it and maybe get an answer to it. In some occasions I have had people tell me that I have this white glow around me and that I shine like an angel. I don't feel like an angel yet but I know some day I will become one. :)
Old 12-07-2014, 03:01 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Ok, here I go.

Am I nuts?

With apologies to my better judgement I will say something about what you report.

Yes I've heard of that before. Earth is not the only planet with intelligent beings. Human souls usually stay where they began. It is not common for a soul to incarnate on a different planet but sometimes the choice to do so is made.

Yous soul, not your personality but your soul which is above such things, may not know Earth very well. It's possible that a desire to have a change was made and here you are.

Mind you and this is important. reincarnation is not a question of personalities. The personality that each of us has lives only once. Though they remember them all souls have no Earthly identities such as those that we refer to as "me".

This may the first time your soul has been connected to a human body...

Forget about woodland creatures and nature spirits and all those. They are real enough but they are not human. Our souls do not connect with them. They have special assignments in the Earth that are entirely different from ours. There are planets inhabited by intelligent life forms that are less developed than we are. These live primitive lives in forests and grassy plains as did our ancestors. It's possible that through Earths smaller lives you are reminded of the planet, that other place, where your soul expressed for so long.

You soul could be one of those that has never been to Earth before and, if this is true, it could well be the reason you don't feel at home here, out of place. Is this true? You may not know until after you pass away and return to spirit.

Do not jump on this idea like a "hot lunch" thinking it's true, true, true... The best I can say is that it's possible.

How should you position yourself then? Develop the skills of the "watcher". Learn to be extra observant, to learn. Quite possibly your task in this life is to learn those very things. Above all enjoy and live fully and happily. Stay away from those things which may conflict with your path. Be spiritual but stay away from psychic activities. They will only add to your burdens.

The above is NOT a reading. Do not listen to what I say unless it rings true for you. If it does not reject it.

Old 19-07-2014, 04:25 PM
OftheSun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherkin

http://www.otherkincommunity.net/

I have met others who feel as you do, they call themselves otherkin, maybe those links will help you out