Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-06-2014, 08:36 PM
kazm_

Am I Horrible?

The Story of A:

I met A online on a band fan site forum over ten years ago. We always had a thing for each other, but were always taken when the other was single, back and forth. Not to mention across the country from one another. Finally the timing came along and we're going to be married in less than a week. That's the condensed version. A is the opposite of me in so many ways, but it works.

Then there's The Story of K:

I met K on an online game about ten years ago too. We built a friendship, had a connection, he disappeared for a few years. He eventually came back, we built a long distance romance. He eventually confessed to having a wife and children. We split (this is when I got with A). But we couldn't stay apart. I've KNOWN he's my twin flame for a whole but I let it go, accepting we can't be together. I never told him this. But he recently came back telling me it's like he's known me, known my touch, my voice, like he was just in the sane room with me. We FEEL each other. I'm an Empath and this is beyond that. I truly know that he and I are connected.

So there's my dilemma. so many events in my life have led me to A, but I know K is my Twin Flame. I know morally I'm doing A wrong by even speaking to K, but I justify it. Am I Horrible?
Old 30-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Master
No one is horrible but fearful. What are you afraid of?

Have you told both A and K about your connection with both of them?
If so, what are their responses?
If not, are you afraid of being alone?
Old 30-06-2014, 09:26 PM
kazm_

K certainly knows.
A I've told about my connection with K, but it was years ago before we were together, and A doesn't believe in all this.

I'm afraid of hurting people I love. If I end up alone, that's just how it was meant to be.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:27 PM
kazm_

And I'm afraid of not being true to myself for that fear of hurting them.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Master
Sit n meditate for answers so u can differ from truth n fear. However long it takes for answers. Yet I'll tell u this last week tf told me he's getting married it hurts he's not honoring our connection but alas lessons of letting go n unconditional love.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Master
Thank you kazm_ for your honesty.
My understanding and experience tells me that whenever I fear hurting another, the deeper truth is that I fear the consequences for myself, such as losing trust from the one hurt.
When I am not afraid of the consequences for myself, it becomes clear that the truth may hurt but freedom follows. Some call this tough-love.
I believe it is best to be vigorously honest with both A and K so they are no longer kept under a false belief. (In my honest opinion).
Old 30-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Master
In following ur truth ur honoring everyone's path, like I told my tf. U maybe releasing one so they can find their own tf.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:46 PM
kazm_

K understands. After all, he has a family of his own. I believe we're just not meant to actually be together in this lifetime. But we're teaching each other despite that. I accept that. And with that fact I feel that A is the one I'm meant to build my life with. But he wouldn't understand me still talking to K. Like I said, A doesn't believe in all this stuff, so how could he ever believe in my connection with K.

Me simply talking to K is with acceptance of the consequences of what would happen if A were to find out. I'm not afraid of being alone, I would embrace it. If I'm not meant to grow roots, freedom suits me just as perfect.

A doesn't even accept that I'm an Empath, despite him knowing I can call him on his moods effortlessly as much as he tries to hide them.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Experiencer

Kazm...it's hard to be honest when you are trying not to hurt anyone. I too have a tf who is married, as am I. My TF got married, knowing that he and I had a connection. Yet he chose to live his life with her.

What I have come to understand is that we are both in the right place and I believe that this is our divine order. He needs to be with her, just as I need to be with my H. It is our destiny. What we know is that the love we share with one another is truly beautiful and is pure. But we are not 'meant' be together - that is not the reason for us discovering one another. It is to open our hearts to what is possible. The heart is capable of great love - sometimes to love many people, but in different ways. It is not acceptable in our society to admit this. But I say, why not? We cannot help who we love or how we love. We can control our actions and how we use that love.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Master
Help me understand u chose to marry the one that can't understand u completely n not tf who does? Why? I ask to get insight of my tf.
Is it Because u know he will always be there.
Just curious?
Or like spirit is telling u not now.