Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-09-2011, 06:56 AM
Black_Cat

Shadows and flashes

Not sure if this is the section to post this but here goes...

Over the past few months while at work I have been seeing shadows moving down the hallway and bright white flashes out of the corner of my eye. I don't see these anywhere else. Im not sure if I'm seeing things or it's just my imagination??

Also, at home, some days I hear voices, like I'm catching the tail end of a conversation. It's too quick to make out what they're saying, but it's not directed at me. At times I have woken as though someone has spoken but there's nothing there.

Could it be my imagination working overtime or something else?
Old 18-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Could it be my imagination working overtime or something else?

It could be a bit of both or one or the other.

What do you think about it all?
Old 18-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Black_Cat

I'm not to sure. Reason I asked was because I have heard of people seeing 'shadows' but I don't know much about the topic. I am conscious of energies where I work as I work in a psychology practice. As for hearing things, I'm happy to put that down to being overtired. I just thought I'd ask.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:17 PM
elisi

more and more people i talk to lately have seen something 'out of the corner of their eye'. light or shadows.

i think it's because the veil is lifting as we move into the 5th world and the demensions or whatever they're called, are bumping into each other.

*the 5th world is a hopi prophecy signifying the next evolution of man and mother earth.
Old 27-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Knower
I often see flashes of light and recently I've seen a shadowy figure in the kitchen. Maybe it's the start of some kind of spiritual awakening. Interest in the paranormal does seem to be on the increase.