Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account

My candle speaking to me

Today I lit one of my 3 wick candles. I walked by it and heard this buzzing sound. I have never heard any of my candles make any kind of sound before.

I looked at the flames and all 3 flames were pointed towards the center of the candle, rather strange I thought. Usually they are flickering and dancing in a variety of directions. Then as I was watching the flames, I noticed a heart shape in the wax, the middle of the candle was in a heart shape... which for a round candle is a bit unusual, I thought.

As I walked away, I heard this high pitched frequency sound, like something was talking to me ... I am just not sure, who it was ? Someone thinking of me ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Pathfinder

That sounds like quite an experience.
Someone is showing some love.
:)
Old 23-10-2012, 04:33 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings DreamAngel:

Merry do we meet (again)!

I would like to suggest a book by D.J. Conway entitled, "A Little Book of Candle Magic" and another by Scott Cunningham called, "EarthPower".

The first will teach you much of what there is to know about Candle Magic and how to interpret CandleFlame and Candle behavior. The second has a list of signs and their basic meanings to help you on your way to learning how to divine signs and symbols.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 23-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow what an interesting experience! I light candles a lot so will be open to what they might be saying! Great sounding books, thanks LadyTerra.
Old 24-10-2012, 04:13 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Wow what an interesting experience! I light candles a lot so will be open to what they might be saying! Great sounding books, thanks LadyTerra.

Your very welcome--Starbuck!

They have been a great help to me--hope they help you, too.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 27-02-2014, 05:04 PM
HisScorpion61

I had 6 candles lit while taking a nice hot bath. I focused on 1 and ask my grandmother is make the flame dance. It started dancing like crazy- and the other 5 candles never moved. <3 She also put a Christmas cactus bloom on my plant during the night, which was drying up and close to die.- and I ask her to show me she is there. and in the morning-i had a beautiful bloom on it- and I never saw the bud come out. My home is busy with Spirits- a psychic told me. So I witness and hear all kinds of things-lol
Old 27-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Guide
Wow! Sounds like a lovely experience that you had! =)

Thanks for sharing this! Never read anything about candles speaking to anyone before, but this is very interesting.
Old 28-02-2014, 04:47 AM
Deactivated Account

oh my this was a dusty one, 2 years ago, lol ! I had totally forgotten I had written this.

Thank you for finding it , HisScorpion61 and Enchanted DreamFaerie !

My apologies to alleigh, Lady Terra and Starbuck for not acknowledging your replies....I totally forgot this thread and my candle experience too.

Thank you for your replies and to Lady Terra, thanks for the book recommendation ! I do have a book on " Candle Magic " (not sure if it is the same one or not ? ) which I forgot I had and never read, maybe now is the time to do so ? ....... and maybe this is a message for me that I need to connect with whoever was speaking to me ?

Dream Angel xx