Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 05-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Jilly

Cat Cat lover broken hearted

Hi,
I am a proud cat lover. I always connected with them even from a very young age. I have had the absolute honour to have bonded with 3 cats so totally during my lifetime that I believe they are spiritually very similar to humans. 'Tom' was my first love when I was young - he came into our lives as a stray kitten and was around when I had a nervous breakdown at age 11. 'Obi' was my second love, he was with me - right at my side when I was diagnosed with bipolar and tried to suicide. Literally he slept on my bed for 4 moths. The 'Lenni' my huge ginger baby came to me as a 2 day old rescue kitten who was my salvation many times over - we went through so very much together. Now Lenni has gone - he simply went for a walk a month ago and has not returned (we live in the country so the cats are locked up at night).

My heart is aching for Lenni - is he alive, is he hurt or has he died? He is visiting me in my dreams along with Obi very regularly.

I know it may sound silly, but my husband and I have been trying for 3 years for a baby (2 lots of IVF and 5 miscarriages) and I think Lenni may have decided its time for a baby to come?? I can't fathom that he would leave me otherwise? Leni believed himself to be human as he was raised as one, sleeping on my pillow/hair every night. I try really hard to feel if he is still around, but I just feel empty.

I think as he is with me in dreams, he may be gone for good. We have booked in to have an embryo transfer in a few weeks and I feel he is part of it.

Does this resonate with anyone?

Kitty kisses, Jilly
Old 05-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Ascender
Jilly, I am truly sorry to hear about your miscarriages and I wish you well in your efforts to have a baby.

It is difficult to say, but I personally doubt whether Lenni left because you were hoping to have a baby. It is more likely he wandered off, as cats sometimes do.

The only way for you to be sure whether he has passed over or not is for you to attempt to communicate with him, within a dream, telepathically, or by astrally projecting.

However, if you think he has passed over, you are welcome to visit my site (click on my signature below) and you will find comfort there. If he has passed over, rest assured that he is alive on the astral.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Master

I have dreams of my cats, both dead and alive. I've had dreams where both the alive and dead cats were in the same dream (more than once). These tend to be the more lucid dreams I have too for some reason. So because Lenni visits your dreams doesn't necessarily mean he's dead.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:30 PM
shandy61

Jilly,

Please please don't give up hope. I had a similar thing happen with one of my cats many years ago. Jerry was the love of my life & didn't venture far from the garden, yet one night he didn't come home & he was missing for a month. I did all the ususal things, notes through all neighbours doors asking them to check sheds garages etc, notified all the local vets & rescue agencies but nothing. But after a month of searching for him one night I heard a cat crying & followed the sound to a house where they were on holiday & there he was !
All I'm saying is that it is possible he is out there. if you havent already done so please put notes through doors & contact all the agencies you can think of just in case someone has taken him in.
I will send you & Lenni some Reiki in the hope of finding you an answer.
Please keep us all posted
Much love
S
x