Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Knower

Really feel more and more like I'm an indigo children, can anyone confirm it?

Hey more and more I feel like an indigo children who is still trying to find his way as an adult. As a kid I was shy and reserved, a loner and not really meshing with the ways of the other kids/people especially in high school. I'm still a lot different than the norm but now as an adult, I've grown more and more confident, extroverted, friendly and sure of myself to the point that I feel more and more like a battler and a warrior. I'm still very non-conformist though and I really desire more than anything else contact with people who are like-minded. I hate the system, I hate the government, I almost feel like the authorities are our enemies... I can see through the lies and fakeness of the people or of any system or authorities. It seems like I have 6th sense for it that many people don't seem to understand or have. I'm also very open to anything about spirituality.

Can anyone with intuitive/psychic skills confirm me if I am an indigo and also what is my purpose here?
Thank you
Old 27-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Master

Hi Pascal, I would agree you sound very sensitive but whether you are Indigo, that is not within my remit. I'm not sure where I stand with Indigo, Crystal, and so on, nor am I capable of perceiving whether someone is or not for that matter.

What I can suggest is that you get yourself really grounded and centred within yourself. It sounds like you are very aware of whom you are and what you like. This will help you not to be dragged down by anything that you don't like and the lies and fakeness that you are confronted with, it will just wash over.

As to what your purpose is - I couldn't say but think about what makes your soul soar, what makes your heart sing?
Old 14-04-2013, 05:05 AM
denboronavrousername

Pascal, I agree with Belle, it is hard to confirm what an indigo is, it is whatever you want it to be basicaly, it can be a label, it can be a truth, it can be a lie, what do you feel, like belle says in the last sentence.

on another note, i totaly agree and feel the same about the government I wish to one day change something, and if i am unsuccesful atleast make people aware of their manipulating brain washing ideas of a happy life, (money, power, aggression, jelousy, anxiety, the perfect physical body, school system, etc.) once i enlighten some poeple i will go forward to backpack, or viset mysterious and spiritual places and people and grow myself spiritualy more aware, i have recently started meditating with crystals and it has been fascinating experience, as well as trying astral projection,

the metaphysical world is breathtaking

i advise you to research things online, but also to take the same amount of time trying to understand yourself, take hours out of your day even to htink, with this modern society we barely have time to have peaceful or thoughtful thoughts with our selves, though i am slowly acheiving interesting thoughts with my self and my self understanding...

hope that gave you some questions to think about and discuss more about =]
Old 09-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Guide
Really feel more and more like im an indigo child

Hi pascal, i know this thread was some time ago but i was looking up indigo adults as i think a friend may be one. I had read a bit about them a while ago, but there is more and better info now than there was then. As i was reading about their life as children and adults i myself have had the exact same and as what you said in your post. I am very sensitive and have psychic abilities. All that i read was exactly like me and i used to say i was a bit of a warrior. I had read also that they struggle with relationships esp romantic ones. I read that alot of indigos struggle to find someone who understands them and relationships only tend to last up to six months. I just wondered if you experience this with relationships because i do my longest was 6 months and im 34, i have never been in love but for as long as i remember i have always said that there is only one person that i will love in my life and when i do find them it will be for the rest of my life. I dont know why or how i feel this but i do. I am able to past the exterior of people and can always tell when im being lied to. I was misunderstood growing up, i used to ask if i was adopted as i am completely different from my family, i was the black sheep and the scapegoat and i never felt loved. Have you had any of these.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Azeizar

Samantha.. That's exactly me, I didn't ask my parents if I was adopted though because I knew I wasn't. I Was different, misunderstood most of my life and it's really hard to get into a serious relationship. 1 of thousands could fit me for more than a month. Though I had one relationship that lasted for almost a year, when for no reason I knew I had to leave her side.
Old 30-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Master

samantha that resonates a lot with me as well ... but I don't know if I am, I just want to figure out things and live happily!

Trouble with labels is I'm not clear if they are liberating or limiting?
Old 30-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Azeizar

Belle, you may be a mystic. I was stold I am to be a strong one but I'm still not sure what it is I have.. Meditate, calm yourself, feel the balance. And little by little you will start to understand yourself.

There is no purpose on your being and abilities. Accept it and leave it be. You are not special. That goes for all of us. Make your senses understand.
Old 31-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeizar
Belle, you may be a mystic. I was stold I am to be a strong one but I'm still not sure what it is I have.. Meditate, calm yourself, feel the balance. And little by little you will start to understand yourself.

There is no purpose on your being and abilities. Accept it and leave it be. You are not special. That goes for all of us. Make your senses understand.

Indeed I'm not special and I'm getting used to the idea that my role in life is to walk through it - and that I know all I need to know.

I'm getting used to that idea, it's very very new.

But a mystic - can you elaborate? I wonder if there is a connection with Indigo (Not wanting to de-rail the thread)
Old 31-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Azeizar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Indeed I'm not special and I'm getting used to the idea that my role in life is to walk through it - and that I know all I need to know.

I'm getting used to that idea, it's very very new.

But a mystic - can you elaborate? I wonder if there is a connection with Indigo (Not wanting to de-rail the thread)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysticism

That's what I could dig out. It's really hard to tell much and it's all...well...mystic. Those kind of people have strong power in their words and thus this power doesn't come alone. A lot of people get confused and in many occasions seal their powers. I am really new in these kind of things. So I can't tell you much right now.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:28 AM
Pathfinder

Samantha, wow, I could be reading my own words. I'm glad I'm not alone.

To Pascal: Whether you are Indigo or not makes no difference. Every person is sent here to learn something. Indigos are sent here, or so it is believed, for the purpose of revealing the Truth - singular truth, not personal "truths". You might read this page:

http://www.starchildren.info/indigo.html

But, as I stated on another thread, labeling yourself does very little to help you on a spiritual level. I would rather believe that I am Indigo for a time and find out that I am not, than to spend my life wondering. At least you'll find out.

However, I believe the more important thing for you to do is to decide what your purpose is in this life. What were you meant to learn in this lifetime, or are you meant only to be a teacher in this lifetime. Put differently, were you sent here to bring a higher consciousness to the world or to yourself?