Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-07-2013, 03:50 PM
4everLove

seeing, hearing, feeling as a kid

Hello!

I have been thinking a lot about spirits and ghosts. I have recently been acknowledging what i saw as a kid. I want to knowfanyone has ever seen,heard or felt anything similar. Most of this this was as a child.

-When i was little i saw a cartoon looking fly in my room. It was big with lime green wings and angry red eyes.

-I also saw 2 giant wasp looking things flying in my room. Very big!

-I was sleeping in between my parents in their bed and heard to voices saying "yes" "no" back and forth in a very haunting ghostly voices that would go from quiet to loud back and forth.

-I was waking up still half asleep when i heard two voices outside my room. Like a man and a woman. The man had an Italian accent. I then noticed someone was talking and then i heard "she's awake she's awake" meaning me.

-I heard ghostly voices at night coming from my living room. It was Halloween time and we had two paper skeletons on the wall in the living room. I thought it was them fighting. It was ghostly sounding and scary.

-I was waking up and had fear something would touch me or i'd see/hear something. I then relaxed because it wad morning and light out. But all of a sudden i felt someone poke me. I turned around fast and saw a couple figures float away and giggle. I was thinking the other day if ghosts/spirits feel your fear and do it intentionally. My friend validated that yesterday but we were talking about something else.

This all happened when i was a kid and have much more. And of course there were times i was so afraid and saw something but the realized it was my coat or a stuffed animal haha.
Old 20-07-2013, 03:33 PM
relichunter68

your not alone there on that one.
i as a small child could see long tails behind the bedroom door, getting out of bed,slightly scared thinking it was my cat. but nothing was there.
i remember at the age of around 5 or 6 yrs old, a heavy,large black figure sitting on my bed whispering ' i may not of met you,but i know you and you have a special gift '/
i asked my parents the next morning if they sat on my bed, my mum was shocked, with the look of horror and disbelief she then said, 'its your grandfather'. now i never met my grandfather,as died the yr before i was born.
i feel, hear and sometimes see spirit, always have done.
i find if the spirits are cheeky, then theyll react with cheekyness.. hense the Poking you,then slowly disappearing.
I'de say, dont be afraid of spirits, let them be..unless you want clearance..
your choice.
good luck and god bless.
Old 20-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Moonkissed ☽O☾ Wolf

I have a few instances. The weirdest one was a black arm reaching out from under my mom's boyfriend's bed. I freaked out, but after I looked at my mom, then back where I'd seen the arm, it was already gone! I walked over to see what the arm was reaching for and the only thing there was a can of beer. ????????

I'd seen the black arm again at that house, reaching up from under my bed and it pulled my hair. Ugh, only negative experience I'd had, thank heavens.

Now I see black spots on the wall. They will stay there, even when I move my eyes, until I look directly at them. One started crawling up the side of my television. This happens at every house I live in! I'd had my eyes checked, but they're fine! O_O